I Love Redheads

030cf52-jpg.2497449
O my god i would love to lick it off of her.

No other words-just beautiful. Well actually they all are even without nude black penises buried in well on their way on their mutually hopeful mission. And exciting missions indeed for the black men and beautiful redheads loving joyfully tempting the preggers potential of nude black penises ejaculating in their hot pussies.

I was grocery shopping today and as I drove out of the parking lot a redheaded girl walked out of another store. She was walking to her car.

She was oh so pretty and wearing a pretty little dress just an inch or two above the knees, and the sight of her pale white face and white arms and white legs made me think: she belongs in these pages

Yeah, if that were the case, we wouldn't have time for problems, the women and black men would all be too busy fucking, cucks helping and participating as some do or just watching. I am white myself, don't consider myself a cuck but just love the idea of my wife orgasming as much as possible on the suggestion of black penis pregnancy risk as well as on the black penises. But also feel that not all cucks/not cucks should be white-sort of an equality of welcoming if you will-why I like this vid from xHamster as an example as it suggests that the black man is getting the white hubby's wife's white pussy while the white hubby is getting the black man's wife's black pussy-likely the final expression of true equality:
https://xhamster.com/videos/interracial-couple-swap-while-camping-5131100 interracial in its most complete truest sense. Looks like I will be looking for or starting a thread on the subject at some point.

thanks for the reply and the link. I'm officially a cuckold I guess cause an ex-girlfriend many years ago started an affair with
a black coworker of hers. But it was at my suggestion, if that means anything. And I've never been in the extreme cuckold group
of calling someone Master, putting my prick in a cage, cleaning semen off anyone, being humiliated, or becoming someone's bitch.

That's not a cuckold life for me.

Regards
Z

Back