I love getting stretched out!!

Hmmm I love the way my pussy just grabs a hold of a BBC and if its really thick but not too long so I can take it to the base and balls. It just makes my pussy pulsate and makes me cum. If I am wanting it really deep then bent over the bed or on all fours is exquisite as well but super thick isn't the best. A nice fat one but longer just hits me in the right spot. I have one BBC I have seen that is thick enough that its work to suck it and about 10" and it just destroys me. That's my ideal cock for a power fucking. If I want the angle to be right and I am on my back in the submissive position with my legs pulled back and hooked then my clit gets really exposed and with a good thick one pumping me and lightly rubbing my clit it's like the 4th of July in my pussy. Lastly if I ride its all about me keeping my orgasm going by feeding my tits to be sucked and dragging my clit up and down the shaft. A good thick dick splits you open so your clit is just "there" and you cant help but to rub it and twerk it on the shaft leading to some really intense orgasms because once you start to cum you revert back to number one and it just intensifies. My fantasy right now is to take one that is just a bit more than I can handle so I can work on it aggressively to see if I can tame it.

View attachment 3540471
Damn! That’s hot

I love to stretch them out. Just sad that most of them are beginners, so they scream a very much a lot. And I love girls, who have some control over their bodies. Im not fault that my cock isnt very small. heh

I love to stretch them out. Just sad that most of them are beginners, so they scream a very much a lot. And I love girls, who have some control over their bodies. Im not fault that my cock isnt very small. heh
no media we cant tell can we?

Hmmm I love the way my pussy just grabs a hold of a BBC and if its really thick but not too long so I can take it to the base and balls. It just makes my pussy pulsate and makes me cum. If I am wanting it really deep then bent over the bed or on all fours is exquisite as well but super thick isn't the best. A nice fat one but longer just hits me in the right spot. I have one BBC I have seen that is thick enough that its work to suck it and about 10" and it just destroys me. That's my ideal cock for a power fucking. If I want the angle to be right and I am on my back in the submissive position with my legs pulled back and hooked then my clit gets really exposed and with a good thick one pumping me and lightly rubbing my clit it's like the 4th of July in my pussy. Lastly if I ride its all about me keeping my orgasm going by feeding my tits to be sucked and dragging my clit up and down the shaft. A good thick dick splits you open so your clit is just "there" and you cant help but to rub it and twerk it on the shaft leading to some really intense orgasms because once you start to cum you revert back to number one and it just intensifies. My fantasy right now is to take one that is just a bit more than I can handle so I can work on it aggressively to see if I can tame it.

View attachment 3540471
Which dildo is this?

View attachment 3540471

When can I visit you 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Pretty sure that is what all the married white ladies in her want. I love my husband but sometimes a woman just needs the stress relieving sex a big black dick brings to bedroom. I love that sore, stretched feeling. Going home to my husband and telling him to take it slow and easy on me because one of my bulls fucked me into submission. View attachment 3538951. Like this one my trainer sent my hubby. Funny the gyms are closed but he still makes me pay my dues....lol
So incredibly hot! I love knowing she’s sore and inflamed from being filled so well by her bulls.

Back