I love getting stretched out!!

Yes!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Nothing can get me off like girth! Being stretched is a sensation like no other; easiest way to make me squirt too. Plus, my husband (who’s well endowed himself) swears he loves the feeling as much if not more than when I’m not stretched. It’s a win-win! 😍😍
Sexy pic.

I have to admit, I was not a fan of the thick dick when I was younger, I didn't really like it at all. Over the past few years I have developed an acquired taste for it. I get so turned on by being streatched out by a thick hard dick. I enjoy feeling the entire length in and back out.. when that nut pops, there is no doubt where it's going, there is no room to go anywhere else. Hubby doesn't have a chance

Pretty sure that is what all the married white ladies in her want. I love my husband but sometimes a woman just needs the stress relieving sex a big black dick brings to bedroom. I love that sore, stretched feeling. Going home to my husband and telling him to take it slow and easy on me because one of my bulls fucked me into submission. View attachment 3538951. Like this one my trainer sent my hubby. Funny the gyms are closed but he still makes me pay my dues....lol
I would support the that

Back