I love BBC and here's why...

Here's another pic from a playmate I met at a IR swing club. I wasn't in the mood to share so I took him to a room nearby where he filled me up with his BBC. He was about 10 inches and thick. My pussy was so sore the next morning.

I gotta say, i fucking love that ass of yours!
ULbOxuH.gif

Guess what I did? :p
jaMPnOQ.gif
Thanks for the compliments guys. I must be doing something right. lol :p Here's another pic of my bf/boy toy who always satisfies my needs. His body is amazing. :mstickle: Hubby says he loves this pic because you can see my wedding ring, my toes curling and the worlds biggest smile from pleasure. Hubby also said he feels comfortable enough that we can play alone if I want, as long as I document the whole thing for him. I'm such a lucky gal.
*swoons*
r6nXdSr.gif

God this looks so sexy.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I must be doing something right. lol :p Here's another pic of my bf/boy toy who always satisfies my needs. His body is amazing. :mstickle: Hubby says he loves this pic because you can see my wedding ring, my toes curling and the worlds biggest smile from pleasure. Hubby also said he feels comfortable enough that we can play alone if I want, as long as I document the whole thing for him. I'm such a lucky gal.
*swoons*
r6nXdSr.gif
so fucking perfect spread bitch mmmmmmm

Well newbie here on this forum but not in the lifestyle lol. Just feeding my interest with like minded individuals, maybe more ;). Here's a pic of me and my bf. You can clearly see hubbys foot resting while we put on a show.
MECkZHB.gif
Hi! You look spectacular, big ass and big body to enjoy! which show do?

Back