I know my place

As a college dean, I am very much in control at work, and my husband knows to listen to me at home. Where black men are concerned, however, I am obedient and submissive. That works best for me, and research shows that the same is true for white women in general.

My wife is the same way. Total Boss at work and with me at home. But with a Black lover, she goes completely submissive and just wants to please.

BTW, I’m not a couple any longer. Been divorced for several years. Guess I need to update my profile on here.

As a college dean, I am very much in control at work, and my husband knows to listen to me at home. Where black men are concerned, however, I am obedient and submissive. That works best for me, and research shows that the same is true for white women in general.
In my experience, the more professional a woman is during her day job, the more SUBMISSIVE she is in the bedroom.
My three best Subs:
Clinical Psychologist
Pediatrician
Executive Corporate director

Totally trainable sluts. Collar. Chain, leash.
Sensory deprivation. Slut body writing. Spanking.

I wonder what YOU are capable of😈

So many white women are like that, so many of us!
Why is it strange to you? There's more white girls like that than you would believe! Only most are in a closet, afraid to step forward. It's basic psyhology. All successful women want something to conquer them and control them, show them their place. What is more disempowering to a white woman then for a well bulit bblack bull with a big black cock to tie her hands behind her back and use her as a breeding bitch... that's ultimate, thats why its so much looked for. ;)

Back