I just wanted to let you all know that....

Thanks everyone for sending all those good vibes! 🥰 Unfortunately, it didn’t work out the other night. I won’t go into too much detail but will just say that the person didn’t really seem prepared to go on a date with a hotwife. I’ll leave it that and will hope for something better on my next first date. I’m not sure when that will be but I’ll keep you posted on it. Thanks once again! 💕

Thank you for waiting for the right and comfortable situation, and you are encouraged by all of us to keep seeking that opportunity and ideal situation....you deserve it in every way

Thanks everyone for sending all those good vibes! 🥰 Unfortunately, it didn’t work out the other night. I won’t go into too much detail but will just say that the person didn’t really seem prepared to go on a date with a hotwife. I’ll leave it that and will hope for something better on my next first date. I’m not sure when that will be but I’ll keep you posted on it. Thanks once again! 💕
I believe patience is key. Definitely don't want a bad experience from making it happen.

His loss…

Widen your search filter. you will surely find a guy with whom you will have a good experience and he doesn't have to be necessarily black,if you know what i mean.
So next time...;)

Attachments

• b3f9b4f9efa25e902e60a36b309dc7f3.jpg
    b3f9b4f9efa25e902e60a36b309dc7f3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2
Back