I hate my chasity device

joe351

Male
I hate this thing. It’s time for me to stand up to my wife and the guys that fuck her and tell I don’t want to wear this thing . We started all this because she would shamelessly flirt with guys at the local bar. I loved watching her put a guys hand on her bare leg or leaning into him while letting them look down her blouse and see her nipples. I loved watching her and would get hard in the bar .One night she took a guys hand and guided it down her blouse. I came in my pants watching . The front of my pants were wet I was embarrassed the guy she was flirting with laughed and so did my wife. The guy offered to come home with us. She refused but when we got home I couldn’t get hard again and she needed fucked. She was really mad about that. We went to an adult store a few days later and she bought the cb 3000 and insisted I wear it when we went out. Then a week later she invited the same guy to our house . I started watching her fuck him I would get really hard and she let me take it off because it hurt. Then one night this guy was underneath her . My wife was riding his cock, She always liked for me to lick her ass . She told me to lick it. I did and my tonge kind of brushed against his dick a little: I just kind of touched my dick and came. She was mad about that telling me I was to cum only when I had permission from her or the bull so I was back with the cage whenever she was fucking a bull. Now this happened and she says she can’t trust me and wants me to wear that damn thing all the time . I don’t think it was my fault but I’m getting all the blame. My wife’s younger sister is a knock out beauty red hair great body , like my wife she seems to be always horny. She lives with a guy and they fight a lot. She’s kind of cheated on him and he don’t trust her. Every time they fight she comes to our house to sleep over. I think she knows I like when my wife fucks other men and always says she needs a husband like me. My wife usually needs more sleep than me. She go’s to bed and leaves me falling asleep watching TV. One night her sister showed up as my wife was going to bed . She explained that they were in a bar that they got Into a fight over her talking with a guy. She wanted to sleep on our couch. My wife gave her a shorty nightgown and went to bed. I fell asleep while watching TV I had my PJs on. I Thought I was dreaming I was getting the best blowjob in history. I opened my eyes to see my sisterinlaws red hair and her head going up and down on my dick. I couldn’t help myself I came. She kept sucking until my dick was dry. She picked her head up looked at me opened her mouth to show me my cum and swallowed. Then she put her fingers to her lips for me to be quiet. I went to bed. This happened 2 more times both times i kind of just pretended to be sleeping. Both times I reached over to my find my sisterinlaws wet pussy and inserted 2 fingers inside of her making her cum when I did.I We never talked about what happened. It was kind of nice being treated like a real man again. Last night my wife’s sister showed up again she was kind of ******* after another bar fight with her boyfriend. My wife went to bed. I closed my eyes pretending I was sleeping waiting to feel that beautiful set of lip wrapped around my dick. I didn’t have to wait long she started sucking my dick. I pushed her back spread her legs and started eating her pussy. I made her cum she started moaning loud my wife came out of the bedroom to find me with my face buried between her moaning sisters legs. My screamed at me and accused me of seducing her little sister. Her bull who is married told her I can’t be trusted. Now she has me wearing this damn thing on my dick all the time.

Should have had more self-control, my friend. I don't believe this story for a second, but liked the way you told it.

image.jpeg This is Joe's wife I found this on my winey sissy husbands phone. I don't believe he has the nerve to complain about anything. He knows he's not allowed to cum without my permission and he certainly is allowed to eat any pussies except his wife's. I just married this loser because of his tongue. I was a 21 year old lesbian. My experiences with men were all bad. I dated white guys that had no idea how to please a women. I experimented with my girl friends and liked having my pussy licked by another women. Joe was not like any other guys. He loved getting me off with his tongue. He was as good at getting me off as any of the dozens of women I had slept with. Fucking him was a waste of time for me he has a very small penis and didn't seem to like it much either. He did and still loves licking my ass hole . He would cum that way and still does.
I made it a rule when we were dating that he is only allowed to cum while licking my ass. As his girl friend and wife we agreed that I would decide when and if he would cum. The first year of my our marriage my husband invited some friends from work and there wives over to watch a football game . 4 couples showed up along with my husbands only black friend Jerome who's wife was working. I really didn't want to entertain guests but my husband insisted. I've always enjoyed embarrassing and humiliating my husband in front of his family, friends and In public. He likes it too regardless of what he says. I put on a jean skirt , thong, no shoes, and a silky top that could be seen through it the right light ,no bra. Great outfit for December on the East Coast. Joe asked if I had anything else to wear. I laughed and said no. Joe served drinks and food. I just kind of lounged next to Jerome giving the guys a good look at my body even spreading my legs a few times giving his friends a nice look at my pussy. The 4 couples left at half time leftThe game was really a good game but Jerome kept staring at me and managed to put a hand on my legs a few times. I was getting ******* , horny, bored and in the mood for a good clit licking. I was thinking Jerome seemed like he had a nice tongue maybe he wanted to eat my pussy. Joe really liked watching the game but he forgot to buy red wine earlier. We had a lot of white wine that I had been drinking all day. I interrupted Joe's game watching and told him to go buy some Merlot. Joe mumbled something about going to the store after the game. I sat back spread my legs and he left for the store. As soon as the door slammed shut Jerome was kissing me .He pushed me back on to the couch pulled my thong off and put a finger into my wet pussy. I asked him if he wanted to eat me. He said I don't eat that stuff I fuck it. He pulled his pants down showing me his huge black dick. Before I could react he had it in my pussy. It felt so good as he worked it in and out. I have no idea how long he had been fucking me when my husband walked in. The wimp just sat and watched us for the rest of the night like the wimp has with many other real men.[/ATTACH]

Last edited:
My wife wants everyone to feel sorry for her.She missed years of being fucked by big black dicks while me and the rest of her girl friends lIcked her pussy. For the past 2 years she has been trying to make up for lost time. She has become addicted to black cock. She has me wearing this damn cage all the time now. I asked her to take it off for Christmas and give me a blow job. She smacked me in the face and told me to never talk to her that way. She refused to suck my dick from the start of our relationship. The first time Jerome told her to suck his cock she had it in her mouth in seconds.
I have watched him dump countless loads in her mouth. This is the only time she ever kisses me.

I don't believe my husband is complaining about me sucking black dick. It's true I never preformed oral sex on his little pee-pee That's what he calls his dick. He sat and watched Jerome fuck me after his dumb party. Jerome came in my pussy twice then went home. Joe was horny from watching. He asked if he could kiss my ass. I told him to just play with Pee-Pee . He ignored me so I put him on his back and got up on his face. My pussy was loaded with a real man's cum. I rode his face letting him put his tongue in me. Jerome's cum poured out into my husbands mouth and face. Joe came in his hand while licking cum out of my pussy. Joe loves watching Jerome cum in my mouth. The first time Jerome dumped one of his big loads in my mouth. I looked at my husband and said kiss me honey I love you. He could have said no but he didn't he opened his mouth and let me pass Jeromes cum in. When I told him that to swallow cum is good for you honey he didn't argue he swallowed. If anyone should be complaining its me. I thought it would be nice to see my husband with a black dick in he mouth. The first time I asked him to clean both Jerome's dick and my pussy after we fucked he loved it. He not only cleaned Jerome but got him hard and he fucked me. I never dreamed my husband would actually like sucking dick. I just wanted to humiliate hubby now he seems to actually like having a dick in his mouth. Two other incidents happen that have me furious with my husband. I think he is trying to come between me and Jerome.

Last edited:
This is Joe again . My wife is wrong. I don't like having a dick in my mouth. I just do t to make her happy. It was her idea to sit on my face after Jerome cums in her pussy. I never complain about eating her cum filled pussy. I just do it to make my wife happy. It was her idea for me to clean his dick I just do it to make them happy. I can't help if it makes him hard. She is mad at me for something Jerome did . They told me they wanted me to be there fluffer. I didn't even know what a fluffer was. I like watching his dick go in and out of my wife. I didn't mind putting my head on the nape of her back as he fucked her from behind . I didn't mind putting my head on her belly as he rammed in and out while she was on her back. Jerome liked taking his big dick out of my wife's pussy and putting it in my mouth . They both said the same thing suck that dick. It wasn't my idea I didn't even like it I just did it to make them happy.
My wife really likes to feel him cum inside her. He had her on her knees he was fucking her hard then he would put it in my mouth. Just as he was ready to cum he grabbed me by the hair and pushed his dick in my mouth. He screamed your mouth feels better than your wife's pussy. My wife was pissed after he left. I begged her to take this thing off my dick so I could cum she refused.

I hate this thing. It’s time for me to stand up to my wife and the guys that fuck her and tell I don’t want to wear this thing . We started all this because she would shamelessly flirt with guys at the local bar. I loved watching her put a guys hand on her bare leg or leaning into him while letting them look down her blouse and see her nipples. I loved watching her and would get hard in the bar .One night she took a guys hand and guided it down her blouse. I came in my pants watching . The front of my pants were wet I was embarrassed the guy she was flirting with laughed and so did my wife. The guy offered to come home with us. She refused but when we got home I couldn’t get hard again and she needed fucked. She was really mad about that. We went to an adult store a few days later and she bought the cb 3000 and insisted I wear it when we went out. Then a week later she invited the same guy to our house . I started watching her fuck him I would get really hard and she let me take it off because it hurt. Then one night this guy was underneath her . My wife was riding his cock, She always liked for me to lick her ass . She told me to lick it. I did and my tonge kind of brushed against his dick a little: I just kind of touched my dick and came. She was mad about that telling me I was to cum only when I had permission from her or the bull so I was back with the cage whenever she was fucking a bull. Now this happened and she says she can’t trust me and wants me to wear that damn thing all the time . I don’t think it was my fault but I’m getting all the blame. My wife’s younger sister is a knock out beauty red hair great body , like my wife she seems to be always horny. She lives with a guy and they fight a lot. She’s kind of cheated on him and he don’t trust her. Every time they fight she comes to our house to sleep over. I think she knows I like when my wife fucks other men and always says she needs a husband like me. My wife usually needs more sleep than me. She go’s to bed and leaves me falling asleep watching TV. One night her sister showed up as my wife was going to bed . She explained that they were in a bar that they got Into a fight over her talking with a guy. She wanted to sleep on our couch. My wife gave her a shorty nightgown and went to bed. I fell asleep while watching TV I had my PJs on. I Thought I was dreaming I was getting the best blowjob in history. I opened my eyes to see my sisterinlaws red hair and her head going up and down on my dick. I couldn’t help myself I came. She kept sucking until my dick was dry. She picked her head up looked at me opened her mouth to show me my cum and swallowed. Then she put her fingers to her lips for me to be quiet. I went to bed. This happened 2 more times both times i kind of just pretended to be sleeping. Both times I reached over to my find my sisterinlaws wet pussy and inserted 2 fingers inside of her making her cum when I did.I We never talked about what happened. It was kind of nice being treated like a real man again. Last night my wife’s sister showed up again she was kind of ******* after another bar fight with her boyfriend. My wife went to bed. I closed my eyes pretending I was sleeping waiting to feel that beautiful set of lip wrapped around my dick. I didn’t have to wait long she started sucking my dick. I pushed her back spread her legs and started eating her pussy. I made her cum she started moaning loud my wife came out of the bedroom to find me with my face buried between her moaning sisters legs. My screamed at me and accused me of seducing her little sister. Her bull who is married told her I can’t be trusted. Now she has me wearing this damn thing on my dick all the time.
Funny story, as fiction as it could get.

Wear it sweetie.

Back