I can be good lol

MrandMrsIvyblu

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AL, US
My husband told me last night I need to quit being a brat to the few men on here that have just massage us saying how they will fuck me because I'm on here to serve bbc. So I'm being a good girl and giving y'all some pictures 😘 like I've been told lol. If there is something you want to see just ask I guess. I don't like doing my full face but if my husband says to I wouldn't mind pm it.20200605_210311.jpgreceived_258076002153220.jpeg

My husband told me last night I need to quit being a brat to the few men on here that have just massage us saying how they will fuck me because I'm on here to serve bbc. So I'm being a good girl and giving y'all some pictures 😘 like I've been told lol. If there is something you want to see just ask I guess. I don't like doing my full face but if my husband says to I wouldn't mind pm it.View attachment 3399514View attachment 3399517
I'm loving what I'm seeing...

My husband told me last night I need to quit being a brat to the few men on here that have just massage us saying how they will fuck me because I'm on here to serve bbc. So I'm being a good girl and giving y'all some pictures 😘 like I've been told lol. If there is something you want to see just ask I guess. I don't like doing my full face but if my husband says to I wouldn't mind pm it.View attachment 3399514View attachment 3399517
Very sexy 😍would love some of you ma😘

Back