I asked for it :)

beenblackened

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
So last night was date night with Anthony and it had been a bit since we went out to the club. I was excited to get out and have some fun. Met up with some friends there and danced most of the night and not only with Anthony but other guys also. By the end of the night, I was so damn horny I was already wet! When we got home and into the bedroom, I slipped my dress of as Anthony undressed, I dropped to my knees and started sucking him off. I looked up at him and said take my ass take it hard! He lifted me up turned me around and bent me over the bed he grabbed the lube spreading it on his cock and my hole. Then shoved his cock right in my ass and fucked away hard just like I asked him :bigsmile:. OMG it felt so good and before I you knew it my pussy was soaking wet and squirting everywhere! God, I love getting my ass fucked it drives me crazy! After he shot his load in my ass and pulled out, he rolled me over and I slid to the floor cause my legs were weak and I put his cock in my mouth again to clean him off :mstickle:. He helped me up and as I walked past him to the bathroom, he slaps my ass hard and says "Remember that's my white ass" I replied yes, it is Master! Damn I love that man :love:

So last night was date night with Anthony and it had been a bit since we went out to the club. I was excited to get out and have some fun. Met up with some friends there and danced most of the night and not only with Anthony but other guys also. By the end of the night, I was so damn horny I was already wet! When we got home and into the bedroom, I slipped my dress of as Anthony undressed, I dropped to my knees and started sucking him off. I looked up at him and said take my ass take it hard! He lifted me up turned me around and bent me over the bed he grabbed the lube spreading it on his cock and my hole. Then shoved his cock right in my ass and fucked away hard just like I asked him :bigsmile:. OMG it felt so good and before I you knew it my pussy was soaking wet and squirting everywhere! God, I love getting my ass fucked it drives me crazy! After he shot his load in my ass and pulled out, he rolled me over and I slid to the floor cause my legs were weak and I put his cock in my mouth again to clean him off :mstickle:. He helped me up and as I walked past him to the bathroom, he slaps my ass hard and says "Remember that's my white ass" I replied yes, it is Master! Damn I love that man :love:
Ask and yee shall receive!

You are my kind of woman

Sounds like an amazing night!

I love a bitch that loves it up the ass as much as you

The way I luv to fuck my slut hard up her ass deep n WILD " no mercy"
Such a hot sexy fuck slut AF always :sex: :sex::sex:

I was fucking my neighbors mom,and she was on top riding me,and I could feel her juices all over my cock,so decided that maybe it was time to take her asshole and give it a proper fucking! I rubbed her tight hole with my finger and she was liking it and started riding me harder,so I pulled my cock out of her pussy and rubbed the head against her starfish,she responded by pushing her ass down onto my cock lubed with her pussy juices into her tight asshole, soon she was taking me balls deep she seemed to really be enjoying the ride,she came hard,and I blew what felt like a gallon of cum up her asshole! It was wonderful to pump her asshole full of cum! She left walking funny leaking my seed from her dilated rosebud! She said it was the first time she ever took cock up her tight asshole!

Back