I ask her if she wants to come in

ELTORO914

Male
From
NY, US
She said sure now we are just sitting on my couch with the tv on & the subject got on her asking about the woman she saw coming over I tell her I’m a bachelor she was a friend nothing serious, she was complimenting how pretty she was! Then she ask me if i ever dated whites women I said yes I was married to one she moved closer & started rubbing my leg & I started to get rock hard @ she started to gaze & get hot! We began to make out & I laid her down & stretched her out slowly began to eat her dripping wet trimmed pussy she was soaked. She is telling me she wants to suck it I’m teasing her making her wait, I let her have it she got wild while sucking it! I could no longer hold back I threw her legs up & started to make way to slide my way in which she was tight like a virgin, As I am slowly sliding in & digging deeper & deeper & once I got all the way in she was a amazed & never knew what it was like to go black! She said her closest to BBC was a Spanish guy but was quickly addicted to coming over for her dose! If i was not home she would Slide a note under my door for me to call her when I got it if it wasn’t too late. Our fling with on for the entire year that I was there which is until her 20 something-year-old ******* had moved back in with her in which she began to question her about me like she was suspicious that I seemed nice but mom backed her down ddnt give her ******* any clue & became mom again & out flings slowed down! She said she would not dare open up to her ******* about me because she would make her way over to my place! Hmmm now I was definitely thinking about having them both after that!

Back