I am looking for a cuckold couple for the summer.

Hello, I am a real black bull; I am into fucking white women. I don't care if you are young or old or somewhere in between, married, single or attached and I will stretch and gape your pussy and make it sore that you will be no good for a few days. If you are in a cuckold relationship that is even better because I enjoy fucking white wives in front of their inadept sexual husbands or boyfriends plus I enjoy an audience. I am into breeding white women and I am into ownership of white women and couples if you are interested in that, you can hit me with a message.
I am laid back and easy to get along with anyone, I try to be friends so there will be no awkwardness when we meet. I am aggressive in the bedroom, I got 10 inches curved of black cock, and I know how to use it. I know how to play by the rules and how to make it an unforgettable experience for both! I am 100% heterosexual; I am not into funny business. I am looking for fit, average or curvy attractive couples looking to spice up & explore their sex life and have a good time. I am discreet, patient and professional. This right here is really about her pleasure - good conversation, trust, and mutual respect go a long way. I am a fit, well versed and very hung guy.
My life is busy but straightforward, I work full time, and I am a full-time student so my time is valuable and I am not into playing games. If you aren't down to fuck or at least, don't have time to get to know each other. I am not interested. If you are interested in getting to know me or if you have any questions, hit me up. I do travel when I can to meet couples, or you can travel to come and see me some couples like to keep their personal lives discreet. My time is valuable, so I hope you respect that. If you are interested, email me.

She's a beautiful black woman with the nicest booty on the planet.
Is there a way for me to insert a pic here my Sir ?

100% hererosexual.

"Who am I talking to."
"The Cuck."
"Can I suck you off?"
"If I have full ownership of the couple."

?

Back