I am Julie

At least you are honest about what you are looking for. Yes it’s a good thing. Many ladies / couples are not. Just be prepared for a few stand ups. There some fakers on this site

Hello everyone,

My name is Julie. I was born in Miami and now living in New York. I love having sex and meeting people like-minded. I also like to be filmed when I do it. It really turns me on.. I am looking forward to meeting new friends.
welcome Julie. hope you enjoy yourself here.

Hello everyone,

My name is Julie. I was born in Miami and now living in New York. I love having sex and meeting people like-minded. I also like to be filmed when I do it. It really turns me on.. I am looking forward to meeting new friends.
Welcome to the site.. It's been a blast for me since finding it. Very sexy Pic by the way

Welcome to the site Julie... there are many of us brothas in the NYC region, please consider being verified for best results

Hello everyone,

Welcome! Have fun!!

Julie, I love your intro to the site. Now, being verified is a great next step. HOWEVER, there is a great way to get around that. DM me and we can chat.

Hello everyone,

Nice to meet you Julie! you're not to far from me, I'm in DC 💦😈🍆

Hello everyone,

Hi I am new but not really have been in the lifestyle looking for a new hot wife that will make us happy if you would like to talk and see what we can work out please reach out.

Back