I am back

I am back...We have been discussing and exploring for a couple years. He wants to watch me get used and pleased by a BBC or a couple BBC’s
It always seems like we start we talk to people and nobody is serious enough on the other side or willing to take the steps to be clean and safe. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to proceed in this lifestyle? I’m a newbie and I’m trying to figure it all out I want to make my husband happy.

Patience and NEVER compromise. We’ve used AFF, C4P, SDC, this site, Lifestyle clubs, etc. over the years. ALL have been frustrating, and fruitful, at different times. It sounds cliche but it’s worth it. Yes, the majority of members here are fake. Usually men, black or white, posing as a couple or a black male solely interested in gaining masturbatory material. You’ll never avoid all of them but, if you’re patient and committed to finding a quality black male, it will happen. As time goes on, you'll learn keys that are, usually, indicative that you're dealing with a fake.

Some key tells: wants pics/vids from you - the more graphic, the better. None from him or they look too good to be homemade. Starts giving excuses if you propose a vanilla meeting. Unavailable to chat on weekends. Wants you to submit to him online. Makes plan to meet but cancels or doesn’t show.

Real guys are available anytime on a regular basis. Have action photos and videos that are obviously homemade and are him. Will share G-rated, full-length photo when requested. Gives a good phone number before a first meeting. Is available on weekends.

Finally, accept that some of these “studs” are going to be duds in bed. They’re going bust their nut in five minutes, swear this never happens to them and want to leave quickly. You just got had by a bedpost notcher. Happens. I’ve been with enough BMs to know success rate is ~10% AT BEST! Cock size, big or small, is no guarantee of satisfaction or expertise.

You’re going to fuck a lot of frogs before you find a quality BM. So, when you do find and fuck one, enjoy them as long as possible knowing all good things must come to an end sooner or later.

Doubt this is what you hoped to hear but it is ground bedrock truth amassed from over 30 years of experience in this lifestyle.

Last edited:
Patience and NEVER compromise. We’ve used AFF, C4P, SDC, this site, Lifestyle clubs, etc. over the years. ALL have been frustrating, and fruitful, at different times. It sounds cliche but it’s worth it. Yes, the majority of members here are fake. Usually men, black or white, posing as a couple or a black male solely interested in gaining masturbatory material. You’ll never avoid all of them but, if you’re patient and committed to finding a quality black male, it will happen. As time goes on, you'll learn keys that are, usually, indicative that you're dealing with a fake.

Some key tells: wants pics/vids from you - the more graphic, the better. None from him or they look too good to be homemade. Starts giving excuses if you propose a vanilla meeting. Unavailable to chat on weekends. Wants you to submit to him online. Makes plan to meet but cancels or doesn’t show.

Real guys are available anytime on a regular basis. Have action photos and videos that are obviously homemade and are him. Will share G-rated, full-length photo when requested. Gives a good phone number before a first meeting. Is available on weekends.

Finally, accept that some of these “studs” are going to be duds in bed. They’re going bust their nut in five minutes, swear this never happens to them and want to leave quickly. You just got had by a bedpost notcher. Happens. I’ve been with enough BMs to know success rate is ~10% AT BEST! Cock size, big or small, is no guarantee of satisfaction or expertise.

You’re going to fuck a lot of frogs before you find a quality BM. So, when you do find and fuck one, enjoy them as long as possible knowing all good things must come to an end sooner or later.

Doubt this is what you hoped to hear but it is ground bedrock truth amassed from over 30 years of experience in this lifestyle.

Wow perfectly said. Been wanting the hotwife lifestyle for a LONG time and now finally got it. Still newbie 1-1/2 years but couldn't agree more

I am back...We have been discussing and exploring for a couple years. He wants to watch me get used and pleased by a BBC or a couple BBC’s
It always seems like we start we talk to people and nobody is serious enough on the other side or willing to take the steps to be clean and safe. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to proceed in this lifestyle? I’m a newbie and I’m trying to figure it all out I want to make my husband happy.
Location?

Back