I am an asian girl

You are absolutely gorgeous and would definitely get the attention of any black cock. I've only had the pleasure of being inside a couple of Asian pussy, and hands down the tightest grip on my cock. Always a fond memory

When I lived in China. My girlfriend would meet black men that would teach English or at the markets. I have not been to China since before Covid so I don't know if there are less foreigners. In Guangzhou there were Nigerian markets we would go through. It doesn't even matter what she wore.

We would also meet them mostly online as well.
This is how I used to meet different Asian Women in China. Some walked up to me and noticed the bulge in my pants. Many dressed in regular, Jeans/sweats/joggers but some had Mini-Skirts with sweaters where you could see their Horny Little Nipples poking through.

No. Don't speak for us. There is an art to fucking small women. I can train that pussy.
Do not mistake a small petite Asian lady for someone who cannot handle a well endowed male. You may miss out on some of the best pussy you have ever had and never know the true reality of Asian sexual bliss.

Back