I am a Hot wife, addicted to Black Cock, I do not want anything else ..... let's talk about that.

Hello to all Hotwives, who are attracted to, and addicted to, BBC sex.
In the first experiences, some of the first, seduced or letting myself be seduced and very flattered, by the desire to have sex with me, perhaps because I give White and married, and the ring on my finger, is one more reason to feel an exciting sex and transgressor, in secret dates, by numerous black Guys and cheating on my husband, then I decided to talk to my husband, and confess to him, that I needed, a sexual routine, in which I could continue to enjoy and learn to please the Alpha Bulls, whose priorities are different and more exciting for me too.

The next thing was to get (it is not easy at all, convince my husband) that for me, the attraction for his big black dicks, to make me feel fucked with great intensity in each new date.

I like to be dominated by the Black Alpha Male, doing whatever I want to please them my Blacks lovers. I learned a lot from that new form of rough, wild, subdued and used by the Big Black Stallion.

Their big dicks drive me crazy, and I have numerous orgasms, when they fuck me hard, through the mouth (now I am able to deep throat) feel like my wet pussy, is stretched and widened, by their dicks of 8 inches and thicker , always fucking bareback, as the BBC wish.

I had to accustom my tight ass, to exercises with large plugs, to dilate my sphincter and avoid the pain I felt at first.

Now, I feel so hot and in heat, that when the head of his dick starts looking for my ass, I get so turned on by feeling sodomized, that it already dilates quickly.

For me, give my white, round and tight ass to my Blacks lovers, to feel how I feel completely full, with their big dicks, clinging to my anal wall, with ******* and pleasure to their thrusts, before dying of pleasure with a couple of orgasms,
before my Black Stallion, fill with the abundant and hot cum from him, all my guts, after having cum in my mouth and in my pussy.

Being deeply fucked, until I feel the head of his shaft, hitting the entrance of my uterus, while I convulse with pleasure and squeeze his heavy balls, so that they become very hard with black cum for me.

It is all so opposite to being fucked by a white man, that I did not know before trying my first Black lover, that he was totally different.

I think I have learned in this last year, almost all the things that my black lovers like. Not presumptive, never wear panties or thong under my mini skirt or dress to always be available when he or they want to fuck me.
My white pussy always shaved and smooth.

Neither bra, so that my nice big white breasts sway and be used by the blacks.

I wanted to congratulate the thousands of hotwifes, who also love and be addicted to black cock.

We are all the sensual and white hotties who take care of ourselves and we are attractive, privileged, for being able to be, at least, their lovers and hot white bitches.

I would like to talk with other hotwifes, addicted to black cock, and share our experiences. We can always learn daring new things and antics, to please our Daddy.

Also, I offer my experiences to talk with new Black Bulls lover-friends, and for them to tell me in confidence, what are the games, experiences, exhibitions and fetishes that they want us, the Black Bulls adherent, to be able to please them in everything and best.

I imagine from my experience, that wearing the QosS tattoos as female only for the black cock. Some lover-friends like to take me down the street, with a metallic necklace for a walk and a nice and sensual chain.

If I'm not wrong, they also like to show off as a white whore and give us over to their Black brothers, so that they can use us hard, in an orgy, a gang bang, or give us three or more cocks, to alternate in our three holes.

I do not know for sure, if they are excited to tie us to the bed, legs spread, to use us whenever they want.

It would be helpful, that among all the HotWhite Wife, we shared,
the details that our Blackc lovers like and desire the most, and that they too, clearly, do not ask what they want us to do to complete them.

The more experience, the better the sex between White HotWifes and Big Black Bulls. A long hot kiss. I am at your disposal for whatever you want to debate and talk about. A new female, since she discovered the pleasure of Black Cock. Ummmmm ... yeah!
Hello yeah my wife Ángeles 3 years ago she get fucked by a black guy and she enjoy all night I be there and him make her happy that night

I look back on all the years my small white dicked husband tried to get me to go black and regret every moment that I refused, I am now totally addicted to my lovers bbc and will do most things he wants . As for my husband his cock is so small I cannot think of any reason to have him fuck me .
I had never had a virginal orgasm with my husbands small cock as it does not touch the important parts of my vagina or pussy ( my Clit or Gspot )before being fucked by a wonderful black guy whose cock is not only double the size of my husbands my bbc knows how to use it and as he penetrates me the thickness pulls on my clit and rubs my G spot giving me intense orgasm’s pleasuring my body’s sexual needs . I’m totally totally addicted to his beautiful bbc

Last edited:
Hello to all Hotwives, who are attracted to, and addicted to, BBC sex.
In the first experiences, some of the first, seduced or letting myself be seduced and very flattered, by the desire to have sex with me, perhaps because I give White and married, and the ring on my finger, is one more reason to feel an exciting sex and transgressor, in secret dates, by numerous black Guys and cheating on my husband, then I decided to talk to my husband, and confess to him, that I needed, a sexual routine, in which I could continue to enjoy and learn to please the Alpha Bulls, whose priorities are different and more exciting for me too.

The next thing was to get (it is not easy at all, convince my husband) that for me, the attraction for his big black dicks, to make me feel fucked with great intensity in each new date.

I like to be dominated by the Black Alpha Male, doing whatever I want to please them my Blacks lovers. I learned a lot from that new form of rough, wild, subdued and used by the Big Black Stallion.

Their big dicks drive me crazy, and I have numerous orgasms, when they fuck me hard, through the mouth (now I am able to deep throat) feel like my wet pussy, is stretched and widened, by their dicks of 8 inches and thicker , always fucking bareback, as the BBC wish.

I had to accustom my tight ass, to exercises with large plugs, to dilate my sphincter and avoid the pain I felt at first.

Now, I feel so hot and in heat, that when the head of his dick starts looking for my ass, I get so turned on by feeling sodomized, that it already dilates quickly.

For me, give my white, round and tight ass to my Blacks lovers, to feel how I feel completely full, with their big dicks, clinging to my anal wall, with ******* and pleasure to their thrusts, before dying of pleasure with a couple of orgasms,
before my Black Stallion, fill with the abundant and hot cum from him, all my guts, after having cum in my mouth and in my pussy.

Being deeply fucked, until I feel the head of his shaft, hitting the entrance of my uterus, while I convulse with pleasure and squeeze his heavy balls, so that they become very hard with black cum for me.

It is all so opposite to being fucked by a white man, that I did not know before trying my first Black lover, that he was totally different.

I think I have learned in this last year, almost all the things that my black lovers like. Not presumptive, never wear panties or thong under my mini skirt or dress to always be available when he or they want to fuck me.
My white pussy always shaved and smooth.

Neither bra, so that my nice big white breasts sway and be used by the blacks.

I wanted to congratulate the thousands of hotwifes, who also love and be addicted to black cock.

We are all the sensual and white hotties who take care of ourselves and we are attractive, privileged, for being able to be, at least, their lovers and hot white bitches.

I would like to talk with other hotwifes, addicted to black cock, and share our experiences. We can always learn daring new things and antics, to please our Daddy.

Also, I offer my experiences to talk with new Black Bulls lover-friends, and for them to tell me in confidence, what are the games, experiences, exhibitions and fetishes that they want us, the Black Bulls adherent, to be able to please them in everything and best.

I imagine from my experience, that wearing the QosS tattoos as female only for the black cock. Some lover-friends like to take me down the street, with a metallic necklace for a walk and a nice and sensual chain.

If I'm not wrong, they also like to show off as a white whore and give us over to their Black brothers, so that they can use us hard, in an orgy, a gang bang, or give us three or more cocks, to alternate in our three holes.

I do not know for sure, if they are excited to tie us to the bed, legs spread, to use us whenever they want.

It would be helpful, that among all the HotWhite Wife, we shared,
the details that our Blackc lovers like and desire the most, and that they too, clearly, do not ask what they want us to do to complete them.

The more experience, the better the sex between White HotWifes and Big Black Bulls. A long hot kiss. I am at your disposal for whatever you want to debate and talk about. A new female, since she discovered the pleasure of Black Cock. Ummmmm ... yeah!
Hot and informative writing

I look back on all the years my small white dicked husband tried to get me to go black and regret every moment that I refused, I am now totally addicted to my lovers bbc and will do most things he wants . As for my husband his cock is so small I cannot think of any reason to have him fuck me .
I had never had a virginal orgasm with my husbands small cock as it does not touch the important parts of my vagina or pussy ( my Clit or Gspot )before being fucked by a wonderful black guy whose cock is not only double the size of my husbands my bbc knows how to use it and pleasure my body’s sexual needs . I’m totally totally addicted to bbc
Beautiful and brilliant

Back