I am a former flight attendant working and traveling now as an on-site insurance claims rep....and always looking for excitement resorts!

Peggy Sanford

Female
From
TN, US
In working the Caribbean, especially Jamaica, I have heard about low profile sexual resorts. When flying trips to the Caribbean, Nassau, Kingston, St Martin, St Croix, I have always seen solo married women going down in that area "for vacation" and wondered about such. Now, I know from what I have heard, that there are low profile sexual resorts where white women can be pampered, "well taken care of." many sent by their husbands. I just don't know where or how to go about finding such special places. I also meet when doing claims in the eastern US.. My discovery of BBC just three years ago opened my eyes and changed my life....

In working the Caribbean, especially Jamaica, I have heard about low profile sexual resorts. When flying trips to the Caribbean, Nassau, Kingston, St Martin, St Croix, I have always seen solo married women going down in that area "for vacation" and wondered about such. Now, I know from what I have heard, that there are low profile sexual resorts where white women can be pampered, "well taken care of." many sent by their husbands. I just don't know where or how to go about finding such special places. I also meet when doing claims in the eastern US.. My discovery of BBC just three years ago opened my eyes and changed my life....
Welcome home sweetheart any sexy pictures?

I have a a great friend in St Martin you'd love to meet

I have a a great friend in St Martin you'd love to meet
Oz would like to meet... but he's to busy working and repairing his home. Mateerial is hard to get when you aren't a corporation.
I was in The Caymans last week, met a couple of terrific guys in Bodden town. Showed them this website and they about nutted right there.

I have enjoyed reading your various posts. I too am in the insurance field although not a claims rep. Do you ever find yourself in Dallas/Ft. Worth? I would love to have a beverage or two with you if our paths were to cross...

Back