I’m a 21 year old white male looking for someone to help make my fantasy of watching a girl get pounded right in front of me by a BBC in front of me l

Does this freaky show of my smoking hot white trash 47 year old MILF riding this big black cock turn you on?

Meet a nice girl, get her to fall hopelessly in love with you, after a few years tell her your fantasies and if she really loves you she might do it for you
It don't think it should be quite that hard. My girlfriend did it without me even asking, against what I wanted at the time. I think if a girl is exposed to black dudes enough, 90% of the time they're going to go for them whether you like it or not. They usually do it on the down low though.

Meet a nice girl, get her to fall hopelessly in love with you, after a few years tell her your fantasies and if she really loves you she might do it for you
That’s horrible advice don’t hide it for 2 years so you get all close then she isn’t into it and it ruins your relationship don’t bring it up on the first date but don’t wait that long that’s the worst advice I’ve ever read.

2 years is an arbitrary number. The point being you need a solid relationship before your woman is going to to sleep with other men in front of you, for you. You realize we don’t need you to sleep with other men, we can do that a lot easier without some guy we just met jacking off in the corner. The woman that gives you that loves the ******* out of you and wants to make you happy. So putting a little time in to form a good relationship first isn’t unrealistic or bad advice. Most couples are together for a lot longer than that before they start any form of swinging. Maybe I’m wrong though and there are tons of girls who after a date or two will be like “I know we just met but I’d love to fuck other guys in front of you so you can get off and my preference is for black men, I wasn’t really sure why I went your with you in the first place but now i see that it’s fate
In your original post 2 was not arbitrary it was the entirety of your thesis. We agree you shouldn’t bring it up immediately. In my experience after two years in a relationship your lives are intertwined in a way that isn’t simply undone without some collateral damage. There obviously isn’t one right answer but I’d suggest as to when to bring it up to use your best judgement and you can kind of incrementally bring it up like maybe say your open minded to exploring sexually before you tell her to fuck a black guy in front of you. But in relationship in general I think it’s wise to air on the side of transparency rather than secrecy and arguing that is kind of silly in my opinion.

Back