Husbands watching wives

I keep my distance and let her flirt. We walk into a bar split up and bet on who gets first in getting a man or woman She gets a guy within minutes who often even pays for her *******, meanwhile i am let lurking and look at her from afar and boy do i get an erection just looking at it happen
I dont mind losing this bet

When she is horny or needing an ego bump, we go to hotel bars that have a largely BBC clientele and go in separately. I sit where I can watch her get hit on and picked up till she goes to his room! She either comes back after round one or texts that she is sleeping over and I head home jacking my hard cock all the way!

When she is horny or needing an ego bump, we go to hotel bars that have a largely BBC clientele and go in separately. I sit where I can watch her get hit on and picked up till she goes to his room! She either comes back after round one or texts that she is sleeping over and I head home jacking my hard cock all the way!
That’s exactly my story. I love the idea of her getting hit on, dancing and kissing a bit, then going back to his place. We always make a pact though....pics if possible

Generally speaking, we don’t go to bars together, especially not when looking for another Bull. Then, when goes alone so she’s easier to approach, though when she’s in a particular mood for punishment, I have to go to them and ask if they want to fuck her.

Generally, I’m nervous about approaching a real man like that but Ive grown accustomed to it. In other circumstances, I wait patiently and excitedly at home hoping they’ll come here and I get to do cleanup.

But since she’s just with one boyfriend now, we haven’t even done this for a few years.

Last edited:
We get a hotel first and go to bar or night club I watch talk to them and how every she likes . She bring too the room I hides so I can see everything

Sometimes. But it reminds me the first time I catch my wife fucking a black man in the house. I come home and show a big black man between me beautiful wife’s legs I stood they’re I shocked omg she was mooing I never made her feel like that before

Back