husbands sucking cock

Hub will suck the bull's cock if told to and swallows. He will insert bare BBC in me and clean cum loads out of me. He will lick my pussy from underneath while BBC fucks me. He also will take bbc in his ass if told to....
View attachment 6652765View attachment 6652766View attachment 6652767View attachment 6652768View attachment 6652772View attachment 6652781View attachment 6652784
I just want to say that from the photos, you look very sexy. Your body looks amazing. Your husband should do as instructed

I never thought about until I was rewatching the video of my ex-wife being taken by T... She pulled down his boxers as they were undressing each other and when I saw his large erect bbc spring up, I immediately wanted to suck his cock. Afterwards I started researching this desire here and on videos. and agree, The bulls cock should be sucked before and after taking the wife and licked clean.

Ive done it for just a few bulls and my ex-wife loved it. She enjoyed seeing me get a taste of her lovers larger hung cock and feeing it and its smell of the cock thats fucking your wife's pussy better than shes ever had it and getting it clean for the next time and she also enjoys that its showing him you accept his cock is bigger than mine and hes fucking your wifes pussy better than I ever did and you are showing him respect and accepting your wifes pussy is his pussy.

Back