husbands sucking cock

Do bulls and wives want their husband to suck the bulls cock to completion and how many bulls have had a hubby suck them and how many hubbys have serviced the bull
If the relationship that the couple desires is a cuckold, then hubby will suck me before and after I cum in his wife. She gets the cum in her pussy, but he cleans up. I think I used to average her hubby sucking me about four or five times per night.

If the relationship that the couple desires is a cuckold, then hubby will suck me before and after I cum in his wife. She gets the cum in her pussy, but he cleans up. I think I used to average her hubby sucking me about four or five times per night.
did he do a good job and did you cum in his mouth sometimes

We met a guy from Cote D'Ivoire who was living here, he coached soccer and had a great body and huge cock. He came to the house and in our bedroom he fucked my wife until she orgasmed but then he pulled out and had me suck his cock and balls until he filled my mouth. This is not unusual

We met a guy from Cote D'Ivoire who was living here, he coached soccer and had a great body and huge cock. He came to the house and in our bedroom he fucked my wife until she orgasmed but then he pulled out and had me suck his cock and balls until he filled my mouth. This is not unusual
I love it wow that awesome

Over the past 8 years o have helped 12 ladies with dates. That the total not my current number. Which is 4. One i have been helping for 8 years two i have been helping for 4 years and one i have been helping for two years. Along the same time there have been about 100 possible boy friend / bulls. About half were no shows for the first meetings. So lets say 50 left. Of them 25 did not get past the first meeting for various reasons. Most because of the ladies wanting me there. The next bib killer was the testing aspect. That left twelve of thirteen. Two wanted a one time thing just to say they had done it.

Of the ten left ten wanted me there watching. Eight wanted me there orally preparing both the lady and them. Eight wanted me there doing cleaned up booth on the lady and on them. After the first physical date more wanted me there to take their loads orally blasting only the last load into the lady. That way they did not have sloppy seconds.

of these guys only two have been black out of four asked to the first meeting. One black gentleman was a not show, one did not like the idea of me being there.

One of the black gentle men has been a boy friend bull to three out of the four current ladies. One has been the boy friend bull to only one of the ladies.

Are all these boy friends super rich ? No. All just regular guys.
Are all these boy friends super fit? No. All are more fit than average.
Are all these Boy friend super hung? No All are better than average. Yet to see a ten inch cock.

What they have in common. a great aditude in general. well read ie more than the sports pages and hard working
for them it is a chance to have ladies ready willing to play.

now to tell you about a trip we took the second and third week of this past January to the Virgin Islands. Which are rebuilding after a storm a few years ago. i had some use or loose vacation time and whistler was booked. Yes i am a skier. Katie was in a similar boat and mark her Black Boy Friend bull got the time to go as well. the weather was great for the most part. this was their second extended vacation together. last summer we went to Africa to climb Mount Kilmonjaro and to see Victoria Falls. we all knew what to expect.

we had rooms on the same floor just different wings. not that mattered. marOS has had a single with a queen sized bed. Katie and i had a king suite that had two king sized beds, sitting area, a view of the pool area and a luxury bath room.

we had booked the hotel because it was popular with Europeans so bikinis could be smaller and male swim were much smaller. think fifty year old males in speedos.

i thing we pushed the bar a bit with both Katies bikini and Marks swim wear. especially since most there either thought Katie was my ******* of the ones with the real nasty looks my wife. we choose not to correct them. the days were spent tanning, hourse the back riding, fishing on one of the fishing boats. there was some tennis. breakfast was always the first sitting so Mark and Katie could get good pool side chairs. lunch was about 11 so they could have an noon hour nap. dinner was at about 4:30, 5 so they could be rested for the on site club for 90 minutes of dancing. coming back to the room by 9 - 9:30. where I helped with showers and shaving needs. by ten - 10:30 they were out on the balcony in not much making out.
there was always a plater of fresh fruit and snacks in the room and cold bottles of water.

when they were ready i joined them to prepare her for him and to fluff himself hard. this was their que to move inside and play. once he was inside her i would return out to the balcony until called. about twenty minutes. i was expected to join them to act as her birth control. Mark would pull out just in time and place the head of his manhood in my mouth while Katie stroked him. she judged how good the sex was by how hard he came.

mark is always good for two rounds before he needs a rest nut not for long. maybe 10 = 15 minutes. the second round is always way longer. where once again he dumps his load with a helping hand in my mouth.

it was the second night there that something i knew would happen. a;ways after the second round mark is need of the wash room. often just making it. this time i knew he was not going to make it. i knew from the way his body relaxed and a ahh sigh followed by a grab for his cock. Katie knew it too. this was my que to brush aside his hand and hers. to take a breath and slide his soft han hood down my throat. on a side note back in sigh school i learned to swallow bananas whole to wing lunch money not that i needed it. mars lts loose a small squirt as a warning. i took this as a chance to take a second breath before once again swallowing his soft man hood. i looked up hooded and blink my eyes it was ok. them i moved their hands from my fore head to the back of my head. it was at this time he relaxed and let loose . it took about thirty second to empty his bladder. not a drop was spilt. i took a breath and returned his still cock to my throat where it slowly hardened. as it hardened i slowly backed off . it the returned yo Katies pussy for a nice slow fuck.

the only time i don’t suck is when the other guy objects - she loves watching me suck a guy before he fucks her I just sucked this guy for the fun of it - love horny biz travelers
Well said.

One of the great things about I/R and cuckolding becoming more and more main stream is the diminishing stigma of cuck-sucking. When I started as a cuck about 15 years ago, sometimes I'd suck as part of a threesome; we wouldn't even talk about before or after. Now, it's almost expected that when you invite a bull in for threesome, that you're both making yourself available. There are still some guys out there that are only focused on pussy, but I'm finding it increasingly rare.

So hot, I would try hard to do a good job.
Well then, I'd be filling you up on the regular. Often times since he was behaving good, after cumming in the wife, I made hubby clean me up and continue to suck me until I was hard enough for his wife. There were even a handful of times I where his wife left the house for little bit, so I made him suck me until she was there. I made him suck me nonstop until his wife came back. So I ended up going from soft, to hard, to cumming, to soft to hard again.

Well then, I'd be filling you up on the regular. Often times since he was behaving good, after cumming in the wife, I made hubby clean me up and continue to suck me until I was hard enough for his wife. There were even a handful of times I where his wife left the house for little bit, so I made him suck me until she was there. I made him suck me nonstop until his wife came back. So I ended up going from soft, to hard, to cumming, to soft to hard again.
As a cuck I wouldn't object sucking a bull like you.

Back