Husband wants to watch!

ready 1.JPG ready 2.JPG ready 3.JPG ready 4.JPG ready 5.JPG ready 6.JPG ready 7.JPG ready 8.JPG ready 9.JPG ready 11.JPG Excuse me - I'm a bit nervous. My husband has been talking about taking me to a dance club and sending me out on the dance floor solo. I'm excited about this, but also nervous - don't know what guys will think, or if I'm supposed to make the first move? Don't want to end up on the dance floor alone. Have been trying to get up the nerve to act this out... any advice or encouragement appreciated! ;-)

Last edited:

Mootje

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Turkey
Excuse me - I'm a bit nervous. My husband has been talking about taking me to a dance club and sending me out on the dance floor solo. I'm excited about this, but also nervous - don't know what guys will think, or if I'm supposed to make the first move? Don't want to end up on the dance floor alone. Have been trying to get up the nerve to act this out... any advice or encouragement appreciated! ;-)
damn girl u have got all the right fucking curves what a PAWG ass mmmmm, and go for it, i would hit on you if i see ya on a dance floor u sexy bitch ..

View attachment 692380 View attachment 692381 View attachment 692382 View attachment 692383 View attachment 692384 View attachment 692385 View attachment 692386 View attachment 692387 View attachment 692388 View attachment 692389 Excuse me - I'm a bit nervous. My husband has been talking about taking me to a dance club and sending me out on the dance floor solo. I'm excited about this, but also nervous - don't know what guys will think, or if I'm supposed to make the first move? Don't want to end up on the dance floor alone. Have been trying to get up the nerve to act this out... any advice or encouragement appreciated! ;-)
send her to me

Bellaazz

Male
Gold Member
From
OH, US
View attachment 692380 View attachment 692381 View attachment 692382 View attachment 692383 View attachment 692384 View attachment 692385 View attachment 692386 View attachment 692387 View attachment 692388 View attachment 692389 Excuse me - I'm a bit nervous. My husband has been talking about taking me to a dance club and sending me out on the dance floor solo. I'm excited about this, but also nervous - don't know what guys will think, or if I'm supposed to make the first move? Don't want to end up on the dance floor alone. Have been trying to get up the nerve to act this out... any advice or encouragement appreciated! ;-)
With an ass and legs like that there is absolutely zero chance you end up alone

I'm blushing guys!

Attachments

big9indic

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
Shit, baby girl! Let's see:
Phat Ass.............check
plump little creamy pussy. ........check
fuckable and suckable titties. ...check
lastly, needs my thick black dick to stretch your holes.........check

Shit boo, I'm all in! Come slide your dripping wet pussy up and down the shaft of my dick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking pretty in white...

Attachments