Husband joins in Splash Mocha

My wife and I will be going to Splash Mocha in Houston. Our past experience with BBC play has usually involved me joining in. My wife loves a spit roast with me and one of our bbc friends fucking her. She’s played on her own a few times as well. Question is, does this happen at Splash? Seems that most of what I’ve read is about hot wife. Do 3somes with husbands included happen?

My wife and I will be going to Splash Mocha in Houston. Our past experience with BBC play has usually involved me joining in. My wife loves a spit roast with me and one of our bbc friends fucking her. She’s played on her own a few times as well. Question is, does this happen at Splash? Seems that most of what I’ve read is about hot wife. Do 3somes with husbands included happen?
Yes, it happens, sometimes in public but mostly in the hotel rooms. My hubby is stag and sometimes joins in, both me sucking him off and fucking me. We have recently been experimenting with bulls finishing inside of me and this has driven him wild, he loves to watch this and then fucks me straight afterwards with my bulls cum still inside of me. Most bulls don't' care and will even help film it for you (in your room LOL).

See you in Houston!

Your wife and I have a lot in common. 😋 I love being spit roasted and especially love when my husband joins. We plan to make this happen in our room

Yes, it happens, sometimes in public but mostly in the hotel rooms. My hubby is stag and sometimes joins in, both me sucking him off and fucking me. We have recently been experimenting with bulls finishing inside of me and this has driven him wild, he loves to watch this and then fucks me straight afterwards with my bulls cum still inside of me. Most bulls don't' care and will even help film it for you (in your room LOL).

See you in Houston!
We do that too! Daddy goes wild and fucks me multiple times after, it’s so primal.

We started out with hubby participating, but have moved more into the cuckolding power dynamic and so now hubby is usually caged or sometimes is allowed to jerk off while he watches. No play for him.
There should never be any play for him since he has a useless little inadequate cock I mean penis. Eating the cream pie, licking the bulls balls or cleaning the bull is his play. He should be very thankful for such privileges.

At Splash,you do what's comfortable for you to do

Back