Husband in N. Georgia wants wife to have regular bbc friend

Hey! I’m not a BBC but I am Latino and have a 9” I’ve had some some play dates with other couples and they have loved me! Especially the older woman / couples! I’ve always stayed in touch with couples I sext with and or chat with! If you would like to know some more information about me feel free to contact me! I’d love to share pictures and chat more.

Hey! I’m not a BBC but I am Latino and have a 9” I’ve had some some play dates with other couples and they have loved me! Especially the older woman / couples! I’ve always stayed in touch with couples I sext with and or chat with! If you would like to know some more information about me feel free to contact me! I’d love to share pictures and chat more.
Beware

I am being very selective with who I choose to share my wife with sexually. She has been with only one other black guy which was over 20 years ago. She enjoyed his bbc, I enjoyed watching them fuck, I am straight. She still has tight pussy, close up pics of her pussy on our page she definitely knows how to fuck. We got out of the lifestyle and lost contact with him. She has made it known to me she wants to have another black male NSA, FWB.
Can you tell me more about your situation, experiences with other couples exactly what your wanting and availability for regular meets. Would like to see other pics full naked with face. Must free of any STD's, at least 8", thick, and cut. Must live within 70 mile radius of Cartersville, GA
She is beautiful wish I was closer though. If you ever visit NC let me know so I can be available

Back