Husband humiliation.

My name is Jacqui, I have made my husband a cuckold. At first I cheated and he caught me. Not literally but almost. Then it came to the point where I demanded my lover move into are apartment in Cold War Berlin. He argued but gave in because he is a small cocked whimp. The first time my lover turned up I thought there would be a fight as they were both in the army. He was infantry and my lover was a cook. But I knew my husband loved me and would do anything for me. My lover arrived mid day before my husband finished work at 4 pm. I was so excited when he arrived we almost immediately started to have sex, there was a knock on the door it was him, he jumped on me straight away, he grabbed me and we kissed our tongues touched and I was immediately in heaven and started to become wet. As he pushed himself up against me I could feel his hard cock. He pushed me into the kitchen and laid Me over the table face down. His hands move up my inner thighs until he touched my knicker gusset, he started to rub his fingers hard up the whole length of my pants I was soaking, he was excited and hard he lifted my skirt and pushed my pants to one side, I felt his hard cock against my bottom then with his huge 10 inch cock he entered me, I gave out a cry, it was the best cock ever. He started slowly to pump in an out, when his whole length was inside me I started to moan loud something I had had never done before, but it was so much pleasure, then suddenly the front Door opened and my husband was stood watching, he started to come closer but my lover shouted at him to stay where he was and watch, as his big cock fucked his wife. He said get used to this because she is now my slave and so are you. He pushed deeper into me and on his outward strokes he slapped my bottom hard.
I was in heaven then he pushed his cock deeper into me, it hurt because I had never had a cock so long and really thick. I looked at my husband he was just stood looking like a rabbit in headlights. My lover kept pumping in and out I was in heaven , I came again then I could feel his cock spasm as he came hard inside me, he fell on my back and sighed, we waited a few moments then he pulled out of me and I felt his cum running down my legs, my lover said I m going for a shower, I stood up with more come running down my legs and said I will join you. My husband was stil Stood rigid watching lowered his head and walked into his bedroom.

We both went Into the bathroom, he was already in the shower, I stepped in and again he kissed me are lips touched and I started again to become wet. His hand reached down and touched my pussy , he sent me to heaven again as his finger entered me then two, in and out rapidly, I came in seconds an squirted, which I had never done before. He whispered and said it was a Japanese trick. I glanced and saw my husband looking in, he was rubbing his cock, that was when I knew I had him at my request.

We finished in the shower, then relaxed in the lounge , he started to cook our dinner after all that was his craft, my husband was a trained killer. But not now! He called me into the kitchen to give him a hand but it was seconds before he was touching me. He asked me to chop vegetables but moved up behind me to teach me how to use a knife properl. I could feel his hard cock against my bum. He lifted my dressing gown and slowly entered me from behind. Again I was in heaven his cock was so thick. He started again to slowly pump in and out of me again I was moaning out loud my husband was sat in the lounge watching us hard at it. Trying to ignore us but intently looking. I almost screamed when he made me orgasm, I had never ever cum this hard. Again he growled out loud and came inside me. Withdrew his cock and carried on preparing our dinner. I could feel the cum running down my legs. Then he whispered the unforgettable words in my ear . “ let him lick you clean” no I said he replied give it time.

We ate dinner all the while my lover was touching me under the table I was soaking wet. my husband ate his dinner with his head down. My lover cleared the table with a massive showing Through his pants. We went into the lounge to listen to some music there was no tele. My husband put the records on we were both soul music lovers. I laid on the long settee my lover snuggled up behind me we smothered ourselves in a duvet. Once covered he immediately started touching my breast and making my nipples rock hard then his hands moved down my body until it reached my thighs. Then he went to work slowly caressing my legs up further and further towards my pussy. I had to lift my leg to give him access to my pussy then he started to touch my clit I was in heaven once again. But my husband once he saw that suddenly there was a tent situation going on with the duvet. He knew what was happening. He then put our records on Barry White. Which only made my lover all the more amorous , I could feel his rock hard cock up against my bottom, he pushed himself slowly into me and we started to make love to the music.. eventually my lover shouted fuck this I don’t care, pushed the duvet off and closely in front of my husband was taking me from behind.

My husband sat there watching I could see he had an hard on. He started to touch himself until finally he got his cock out and started wanking. I watched him as my lover was pumping me from behind I had two orgasm before I felt him cum inside me. Then just like that he said to my husband clean that up bitch. My husband said what. He said lick you wife’s pussy that’s the only time you will get. I was mortified. And didn’t know what to do . He said quickly bitch before it stains the settee. My husband looked then to my amazement got up moved between my legs and started to lick and ******* all his cum from my pussy.

That was the start of his clean up job, every time after we had sex after that he would call my husband to clean up. And dutifully he would come in an lick my pussy clean, which I loved. Then my lover took it a stage further. He would make him clean his cock off, the first time me husband refused, but my lover whispered something in his ear and then he became a slave. He on the first time was apprehensive juast a lick then he took his head into his mouth then his cock as far down his throat as it would go. My husband seem to enjoy this. I didn’t care I was getting huge thick cock.

Then suddenly my lover called my husband in to suck his cock before we made love. Only the second time he did it my lover came in my husbands mouth. And he made him swallow it all. Which pissed me off , my lover said it was part of a plan. Then one evening after he firstly sucked his cock hard then he made love to me then he cleaned up the mess from me and his cock .

Then when I knew I could do anything because my husband was a whimp, we moved to sennelager in Germany again. I was working as a secretary for a transport regiment. One day a gorgeous black man walked into the office. He paid me a lot of attention which I liked. Eventually we got chatty and then one day I went for a walk-in the vehicle yard during my lunch break, there he was top off glistening muscles, we started to talk then we parted. But I knew then that I wanted him. After that he started to come to my office more and more frequently, I noticed the bulge in his trousers it was very big. Was he excited at seeing me or was that just it. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Then on a lunch break he suggested we go for a ride on his bike. Bike me! he showed me his motorcycle, I had never been on one before. He said put this on I’ll take you for a ride. So helmet on i got on the back nervously then he pulled away and off we went. Once we got on the range road a road that circled the range he went very very fast I could feel the vibration going through my whole body. I grabbed him tighty I was getting wet. Then he turned down a track into the woods. We came to a stop pulled our helmets off and immediately started to kiss. His tongue touched mine then I felt his hand reach down to my pussy. I was already soaking because of the ride.he reached up my skirt into my pants. I didn’t want to stop him I just wanted him then and there. I could feel his cock against me as he slid his finger inside me. Then two fingers as we kissed passionately I wanted him so badly. He glanced at his watch and said time to get back, I was fuming I wanted him but he had to get back so helmets on we raced back to his work. I arrived home my waster husband was there. I was as horny as fuck but not enough for him. I rushed upstairs and got my vibrator out it was only a six inch one but that was enough. I put the tip straight onto my clitoris then within in seconds I was coming thinking about what was behind my lovers pants. next day he was in my office first thing, I suggested he should come around as my husband was cuckold. He was hesitant at first but Then agreed. It was about 7 pm when the door bell went my husband was watching tv again. Who the hell is that at this time of night is that he said, I replied its my new lover. He stood up and said no please, I went to the door and let him in he smelt gorgeous, which made me wet straight away. I showed him in to the lounge where my husband was, he couldn’t look him in the face and said nothing. I kissed him straight away our tongues touched I was in heaven. He sat down next to my husband who mumbled something Under his breath,
I offered him a *******. He had a whisky single malt, which seemed to piss my husband off even more. I said I needed to get into something more comfortable so I rushed up stairs put on nothing except my dressing gown then went back down stairs. I sat next to him. The top of my gown was loose and open you could clearly see my tits. He lent over and kissed me at the same time reaching into my gown and touching my tits, again my husband mumbled under his breath. my Lovers hand then moved down to my pussy.I was soaking. I couldn’t help but think of what I saw in his pants earlier, I reached down and touched it from the outside of his jeans he was hard and big. Bigger than I d ever felt before. our mouths touched once again it was electric. I wanted him, I reached down and undid his belt, then. The buttons on his jeans one by one, I could feel his hard cock, but it wasn’t hard it was just big. I tried to free it but It couldn’t come out, then slowly I pulled his pants down and released his cock my o my it was enormous. I can’t say in inches it was just very very big and thick. I would not be able to either suck it or take it inside me. I had never seen anything like it before I was suddenly excited but afraid. There it was suddenly it started to grow bigger and bigger. He pushed me to my knees it was in front of my face but it was so big. He said to me lick it. That is all I could do. I grew bigger and bigger. I licked it the size was like a very big coke can. Only longer. He instructed me to open my mouth but I knew I would never be able to get that in my mouth. It suddenly started to stand up, my god it was big! He said open wide Bute I could not take it in my mouth but he grabbed my hair and the back of my head and said open your mouth wide. I did as I was told but it just kept growing. He put the head at the entrance to my mouth and started to push it in but it was to big, I opened my mouth to take it the head was right there but I couldn’t open my mouth wide enough for it. He push it slowly in to my mouth I gagged straight away. he instructed me to breath through my nose, then slowly started to push the back of my head onto his cock, I struggled to take the head my jaw ached because I had to open my mouth so wide. Then the head was inside my mouth.. I was gagging but he said relax take it slowly and pushed the head into my mouth. It was finally in . I put my hand on it but it was to big to hold my hand would not close around it. I tried to wank it but it was to big for one hand so I grabbed it with both hands. It was leaking precum into my mouth, I started to think if I could take it inside me. He pushed the back of my head harder but it was to much I pulled back against his Hands , but he pushed harder I was gagging still as he pushed harder and harder and it went deeper into my mouth. I took it little by little but he and I knew it was to big for me to swallow it. So slowly he pushed just the head in and out of my mouth, I could taste him leaking precum. He reached inside my bra and started to caress my nipples. They grew with his every touch. As his cock seemed to grow even bigger. My husband watched I could see his tiny cock Was growing inside his jeans. My lovers h reached inside my gown an found my clitoris straight away, immediately I was aching to cum I was already soaking wet because of his cock, he pulled his cock from my mouth and said. Get ready to cum, he pushed me onto the floor, I saw my husbands face it was one of awe. At the size of my lovers cock, I fell to the floor my legs opened to let him in but I was very nervous about his cock, he moved on top of me and pushed his cock to the entrance of my very wet pussy. He started to push the head into me, it reminded me of giving birth, the head went in my god it felt good, he pushed the head in and out I cried out as my first orgasm came. He pushed his enormous e cock in further, I was being stretched like never before. He pushed it in slowly inch by inch. Then he would withdrawal it then push in again, I came again shouting out. I looked down at his cock he had so much more to put in. I would not be able to take it all, I thought!, further in he pushed it gently then back out then in again. He kept that up for at least 20 minutes. Until eventually he was all the way in. once there he held me tight and caressed my tits all I could do was feel his manhood inside me, never again would sex ever be the same. I looked at my husband as I climaxed again and saw him crying. Then it started as my lover pushed in and out, the orgasms came one after another. I have never known anything like this before. I could feel my juices running out of me. He started to push harder and harder faster and faster. I was his slave and would always be that. He gave out a big grunt and then started to pump his cum inside me. I could feel his cock swell with every cum squirt inside me. Then it was over. He pulled out of me and I could feel his cum leaking down the crevice to my ass. As he withdrew his monster cock I thought to myself how did I take all that. He stood up his cock going soft but still. Enormous, then he looked at my whimsy husband and said clean up time jerk. My husband lifted his head and said can I please clean you up, I said get licking because after that you will never satisfy me again.

Then when I knew I could do anything because my husband was a whimp, we moved to sennelager in Germany again. I was working as a secretary for a transport regiment. One day a gorgeous black man walked into the office. He paid me a lot of attention which I liked. Eventually we got chatty and then one day I went for a walk-in the vehicle yard during my lunch break, there he was top off glistening muscles, we started to talk then we parted. But I knew then that I wanted him. After that he started to come to my office more and more frequently, I noticed the bulge in his trousers it was very big. Was he excited at seeing me or was that just it. I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Then on a lunch break he suggested we go for a ride on his bike. Bike me! he showed me his motorcycle, I had never been on one before. He said put this on I’ll take you for a ride. So helmet on i got on the back nervously then he pulled away and off we went. Once we got on the range road a road that circled the range he went very very fast I could feel the vibration going through my whole body. I grabbed him tighty I was getting wet. Then he turned down a track into the woods. We came to a stop pulled our helmets off and immediately started to kiss. His tongue touched mine then I felt his hand reach down to my pussy. I was already soaking because of the ride.he reached up my skirt into my pants. I didn’t want to stop him I just wanted him then and there. I could feel his cock against me as he slid his finger inside me. Then two fingers as we kissed passionately I wanted him so badly. He glanced at his watch and said time to get back, I was fuming I wanted him but he had to get back so helmets on we raced back to his work. I arrived home my waster husband was there. I was as horny as fuck but not enough for him. I rushed upstairs and got my vibrator out it was only a six inch one but that was enough. I put the tip straight onto my clitoris then within in seconds I was coming thinking about what was behind my lovers pants. next day he was in my office first thing, I suggested he should come around as my husband was cuckold. He was hesitant at first but Then agreed. It was about 7 pm when the door bell went my husband was watching tv again. Who the hell is that at this time of night is that he said, I replied its my new lover. He stood up and said no please, I went to the door and let him in he smelt gorgeous, which made me wet straight away. I showed him in to the lounge where my husband was, he couldn’t look him in the face and said nothing. I kissed him straight away our tongues touched I was in heaven. He sat down next to my husband who mumbled something Under his breath,
I offered him a *******. He had a whisky single malt, which seemed to piss my husband off even more. I said I needed to get into something more comfortable so I rushed up stairs put on nothing except my dressing gown then went back down stairs. I sat next to him. The top of my gown was loose and open you could clearly see my tits. He lent over and kissed me at the same time reaching into my gown and touching my tits, again my husband mumbled under his breath. my Lovers hand then moved down to my pussy.I was soaking. I couldn’t help but think of what I saw in his pants earlier, I reached down and touched it from the outside of his jeans he was hard and big. Bigger than I d ever felt before. our mouths touched once again it was electric. I wanted him, I reached down and undid his belt, then. The buttons on his jeans one by one, I could feel his hard cock, but it wasn’t hard it was just big. I tried to free it but It couldn’t come out, then slowly I pulled his pants down and released his cock my o my it was enormous. I can’t say in inches it was just very very big and thick. I would not be able to either suck it or take it inside me. I had never seen anything like it before I was suddenly excited but afraid. There it was suddenly it started to grow bigger and bigger. He pushed me to my knees it was in front of my face but it was so big. He said to me lick it. That is all I could do. I grew bigger and bigger. I licked it the size was like a very big coke can. Only longer. He instructed me to open my mouth but I knew I would never be able to get that in my mouth. It suddenly started to stand up, my god it was big! He said open wide Bute I could not take it in my mouth but he grabbed my hair and the back of my head and said open your mouth wide. I did as I was told but it just kept growing. He put the head at the entrance to my mouth and started to push it in but it was to big, I opened my mouth to take it the head was right there but I couldn’t open my mouth wide enough for it. He push it slowly in to my mouth I gagged straight away. he instructed me to breath through my nose, then slowly started to push the back of my head onto his cock, I struggled to take the head my jaw ached because I had to open my mouth so wide. Then the head was inside my mouth.. I was gagging but he said relax take it slowly and pushed the head into my mouth. It was finally in . I put my hand on it but it was to big to hold my hand would not close around it. I tried to wank it but it was to big for one hand so I grabbed it with both hands. It was leaking precum into my mouth, I started to think if I could take it inside me. He pushed the back of my head harder but it was to much I pulled back against his Hands , but he pushed harder I was gagging still as he pushed harder and harder and it went deeper into my mouth. I took it little by little but he and I knew it was to big for me to swallow it. So slowly he pushed just the head in and out of my mouth, I could taste him leaking precum. He reached inside my bra and started to caress my nipples. They grew with his every touch. As his cock seemed to grow even bigger. My husband watched I could see his tiny cock Was growing inside his jeans. My lovers h reached inside my gown an found my clitoris straight away, immediately I was aching to cum I was already soaking wet because of his cock, he pulled his cock from my mouth and said. Get ready to cum, he pushed me onto the floor, I saw my husbands face it was one of awe. At the size of my lovers cock, I fell to the floor my legs opened to let him in but I was very nervous about his cock, he moved on top of me and pushed his cock to the entrance of my very wet pussy. He started to push the head into me, it reminded me of giving birth, the head went in my god it felt good, he pushed the head in and out I cried out as my first orgasm came. He pushed his enormous e cock in further, I was being stretched like never before. He pushed it in slowly inch by inch. Then he would withdrawal it then push in again, I came again shouting out. I looked down at his cock he had so much more to put in. I would not be able to take it all, I thought!, further in he pushed it gently then back out then in again. He kept that up for at least 20 minutes. Until eventually he was all the way in. once there he held me tight and caressed my tits all I could do was feel his manhood inside me, never again would sex ever be the same. I looked at my husband as I climaxed again and saw him crying. Then it started as my lover pushed in and out, the orgasms came one after another. I have never known anything like this before. I could feel my juices running out of me. He started to push harder and harder faster and faster. I was his slave and would always be that. He gave out a big grunt and then started to pump his cum inside me. I could feel his cock swell with every cum squirt inside me. Then it was over. He pulled out of me and I could feel his cum leaking down the crevice to my ass. As he withdrew his monster cock I thought to myself how did I take all that. He stood up his cock going soft but still. Enormous, then he looked at my whimsy husband and said clean up time jerk. My husband lifted his head and said can I please clean you up, I said get licking because after that you will never satisfy

We finished in the shower, then relaxed in the lounge , he started to cook our dinner after all that was his craft, my husband was a trained killer. But not now! He called me into the kitchen to give him a hand but it was seconds before he was touching me. He asked me to chop vegetables but moved up behind me to teach me how to use a knife properl. I could feel his hard cock against my bum. He lifted my dressing gown and slowly entered me from behind. Again I was in heaven his cock was so thick. He started again to slowly pump in and out of me again I was moaning out loud my husband was sat in the lounge watching us hard at it. Trying to ignore us but intently looking. I almost screamed when he made me orgasm, I had never ever cum this hard. Again he growled out loud and came inside me. Withdrew his cock and carried on preparing our dinner. I could feel the cum running down my legs. Then he whispered the unforgettable words in my ear . “ let him lick you clean” no I said he replied give it time.
👍

The most humiliating experience for me/us was a few years ago, pre covid and M had a regular bf/bull. We all got on quite well and after a few months he invited both of us to his for a BBQ/party. It was pretty chilled but he told M to wear something sexy and small.
When we got there it was a lot of his friends, all very relaxed, but we were the only white couple there and it was obvious that he had told his friends what the deal was. Everyone was very cool and chilled but knowing that everyone there knew we were both staying over and he was going to be fucking my Mrs was definitely on the humiliation scale.
He turned up up a notch as the evening wore on by openly kissing her. A bit later when there were only a couple of folks left, he walked her to his room while cupping her ass, left the door open and fucked her. Apparently they decided this would be a fun thing to do. While they did that I chilled in the living room with the guys who were still there and they were asking me questions about the whole thing and situation. That was probably the most surreal part

The most humiliating experience for me/us was a few years ago, pre covid and M had a regular bf/bull. We all got on quite well and after a few months he invited both of us to his for a BBQ/party. It was pretty chilled but he told M to wear something sexy and small.
When we got there it was a lot of his friends, all very relaxed, but we were the only white couple there and it was obvious that he had told his friends what the deal was. Everyone was very cool and chilled but knowing that everyone there knew we were both staying over and he was going to be fucking my Mrs was definitely on the humiliation scale.
He turned up up a notch as the evening wore on by openly kissing her. A bit later when there were only a couple of folks left, he walked her to his room while cupping her ass, left the door open and fucked her. Apparently they decided this would be a fun thing to do. While they did that I chilled in the living room with the guys who were still there and they were asking me questions about the whole thing and situation. That was probably the most surreal part
damn, this is hot. did she fuck any of the other guys?

We have done something like that but not quite as big a mind fuck. This is the perfect scenario, I get nervous and my head spins when attention is drawn to my cuckold situation. My wife knows that but she is too shy to play up the situation. One time she was discovered in the act and the bull kept her going, made her say stuff which sent her into orgasms and then after finishing, told her to sit on my face until she was clean. We were both shaking because of the audience but somehow she did it. Changed me but she is still very shy.

My name is Jacqui, I have made my husband a cuckold. At first I cheated and he caught me. Not literally but almost. Then it came to the point where I demanded my lover move into are apartment in Cold War Berlin. He argued but gave in because he is a small cocked whimp. The first time my lover turned up I thought there would be a fight as they were both in the army. He was infantry and my lover was a cook. But I knew my husband loved me and would do anything for me. My lover arrived mid day before my husband finished work at 4 pm. I was so excited when he arrived we almost immediately started to have sex, there was a knock on the door it was him, he jumped on me straight away, he grabbed me and we kissed our tongues touched and I was immediately in heaven and started to become wet. As he pushed himself up against me I could feel his hard cock. He pushed me into the kitchen and laid Me over the table face down. His hands move up my inner thighs until he touched my knicker gusset, he started to rub his fingers hard up the whole length of my pants I was soaking, he was excited and hard he lifted my skirt and pushed my pants to one side, I felt his hard cock against my bottom then with his huge 10 inch cock he entered me, I gave out a cry, it was the best cock ever. He started slowly to pump in an out, when his whole length was inside me I started to moan loud something I had had never done before, but it was so much pleasure, then suddenly the front Door opened and my husband was stood watching, he started to come closer but my lover shouted at him to stay where he was and watch, as his big cock fucked his wife. He said get used to this because she is now my slave and so are you. He pushed deeper into me and on his outward strokes he slapped my bottom hard.
I was in heaven then he pushed his cock deeper into me, it hurt because I had never had a cock so long and really thick. I looked at my husband he was just stood looking like a rabbit in headlights. My lover kept pumping in and out I was in heaven , I came again then I could feel his cock spasm as he came hard inside me, he fell on my back and sighed, we waited a few moments then he pulled out of me and I felt his cum running down my legs, my lover said I m going for a shower, I stood up with more come running down my legs and said I will join you. My husband was stil Stood rigid watching lowered his head and walked into his bedroom.
Sounds like true love lol

Now that's really something to proud of and tell your grand children about 👍

Not really you choose your wife to be a BBC cunt slut wife so why complain? The right thing was for the whole house to fuck her.cuz that's why you went

Back