Husband dreaming of being cuckolded by BBC

Hi to all of you in the community,
I am a 38 yo married man dreaming of being cuckolded by a BBC. I am a big fan of this site and I am looking forward to share my wife with several black men. If there are husbands like me, dreaming of watch their wives being fucked by a black bull and want to share experiences and fantasies, contact me.
Thanks

I am a 38 yo married man dreaming of being cuckolded by a BBC. I am a big fan of this site and I am looking forward to share my wife with several black men. If there are husbands like me, dreaming of watch their wives being fucked by a black bull and want to share experiences and fantasies, contact me.
Thanks
does your wife know u want her to put her pussy out there.why dont she put her pic out there.just wondering sounds phony to me

Is it your wife's dream as well or just yours??
Hi Virginia,
Thanks so much for answering to my post.
Unfortunately it's my dream only. Well, the truth is that I never have said anything about this to her. And I do not know how to bring this to her. I truly say that I get sooooo excited by thinking a BBC fucks my wife in front of me, but I do not know how to say this to her. Any advice from you is highly appreciated.
Bye. :)

Thanks
My wife knows that i want her fucked by bbcs.