Husband assfucked along with wife in gangbang

Had real experience about this and to be honest it requires strong desire from both of you to accept ultimate humiliation and extreme pain that will change your characters, and mood for ever.

As experienced BBC Master I confirm again that it requires strong wish and psychological acceptance for this extreme plays. I guarantee it'll be unforgettable experience and you'll like it more than you expect, and both of you must get medical check to be sure you have good health before you get this special party .... Both of you will be fucked in ways you never imagine for long times so your physical health has to be checked.

Note:
Some rough perverted parties will be here soon in Christmas. Once I get confirmation from Bull friends I'll inform you.
Me too please sir. In East ATL

Yo con la única excepción de la parte del bdsm y la humillación tuve la primera experiencia en la juventud con mi primera pareja y fue una noche en un bus nos pusimos a calentar a un señor maduro para que nos diera pinga pero al final terminamos el parqueadero de los buses los dos desnudos en cuatro siendo clavados por casi una hora por 5 hombres incluido el vigilante que tenía una pingona no muy grande pero como del gordo de un bote de soda de litro y medio para nuestra suerte fue el último y los dos teníamos bastante dilatados pero igual cuando empezó a meternos aquella pingona casi nos abrió al medio llegamos a la casa con todo el cuerpo lleno de leche y los agujeros abiertos que por tres días sentíamos estar abiertos pero igual la experiencia había sido muy caliente que al irnos a bañar empezamos a hablar de aquello y nos terminamos metiendo un pomo de gel pues no sentíamos nada y yo soy negro y dotado

Yo con la única excepción de la parte del bdsm y la humillación tuve la primera experiencia en la juventud con mi primera pareja y fue una noche en un bus nos pusimos a calentar a un señor maduro para que nos diera pinga pero al final terminamos el parqueadero de los buses los dos desnudos en cuatro siendo clavados por casi una hora por 5 hombres incluido el vigilante que tenía una pingona no muy grande pero como del gordo de un bote de soda de litro y medio para nuestra suerte fue el último y los dos teníamos bastante dilatados pero igual cuando empezó a meternos aquella pingona casi nos abrió al medio llegamos a la casa con todo el cuerpo lleno de leche y los agujeros abiertos que por tres días sentíamos estar abiertos pero igual la experiencia había sido muy caliente que al irnos a bañar empezamos a hablar de aquello y nos terminamos metiendo un pomo de gel pues no sentíamos nada y yo soy negro y dotado
Hermosa experiencia para una pareja!
¿Eres sudamericano?

We are a heterosexual couple. But we're excited to see both of us having sex in the ass at once, by a group of black men.
We are both submissive, both of us are turned on by humiliation, aggressiveness and domination.
Wife loves name-calling, kaughing at her fat ass, saggy tits, weight etc. Also physical rough treatment.
So she likes them laughing at her weight, pulling her hair and asking her husband if she loves his wife? Then they make her look in the mirror and while being pushed from behind, look in the mirror and say what a fat whore she is. Later they ask her husband again. E.t.c.
Now we're planning a meeting with our gang of bulls.
Do you have any ideas to turn up the atmosphere?
We are thinking about the option of black men ejaculating in the husband's ass and pushing his wife further by having her lick the cum from his anus.
Do you have any other ideas for a meeting where a heterosexual couple is "******" into anal sex more harsh, arousing by humiliation?

Pic are Illustrative photos
View attachment 4376649View attachment 4376661View attachment 4376652View attachment 4376654View attachment 4376653View attachment 4376658View attachment 4376659
That's a great story. would love to meet you guys. reminds me of this past Saturday night. Went to an adult lounge. I went commando instead of with panties. it's easier access to whom ever would like to fuck my pussy/ass. The backroom was being used by a single couple who were new, so no one wanted to scare them. We were both ready for dick, so we went into the theater. She was watching me with my regular top/daddy. He was rough. no lube, just hammering at me. So I begged for lube. She used ice from her *******. She left to get lube for me, and retuned with a stack of condoms. About 5-6 guys took turns spit roasting her and two where spit roasting me right next to her on the couch. We were able to move close to each other to kiss while both our asses were getting stuffed. In the mixed was only a single bbc. but the rest were pretty good in size for being non-bbc's. before we took a break, she had me kneel under her to suck her her bulls balls. I had several pairs in my mouth. Even felt one cum in her (in the condom). so amazing. what a great weekend . To answer the question, I think it's hot if you're both getting ass rammed, and kiss and share a load while being owned.

That's a great story. would love to meet you guys. reminds me of this past Saturday night. Went to an adult lounge. I went commando instead of with panties. it's easier access to whom ever would like to fuck my pussy/ass. The backroom was being used by a single couple who were new, so no one wanted to scare them. We were both ready for dick, so we went into the theater. She was watching me with my regular top/daddy. He was rough. no lube, just hammering at me. So I begged for lube. She used ice from her *******. She left to get lube for me, and retuned with a stack of condoms. About 5-6 guys took turns spit roasting her and two where spit roasting me right next to her on the couch. We were able to move close to each other to kiss while both our asses were getting stuffed. In the mixed was only a single bbc. but the rest were pretty good in size for being non-bbc's. before we took a break, she had me kneel under her to suck her her bulls balls. I had several pairs in my mouth. Even felt one cum in her (in the condom). so amazing. what a great weekend . To answer the question, I think it's hot if you're both getting ass rammed, and kiss and share a load while being owned.
When both in the couple are submissive, in my opinion what crowns their submission, in the private sphere, is pissing. While outside the private sphere is the public visibility of their submission.

Wife and I have been on the same king sized bed, both of us being fucked by two black guys at the same time. It was so HOT, looking at her eyes while she was looking at me, both of us taking dick in our ass
Esa es de las mejores cosas para hacer con mi pareja

Back