Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

A Black Master should humiliate the husband by letting him know what he's about to do to the wife, with or without his consent.

View attachment 2041119
I totally agree...I'm a white Cuck boi and my girlfriend and Bull always flaunt their passionate fucking in front of me, while I watch humiliatingly from the corner with a chastity cage over my tiny penis. She tells me in great detail how much bigger and masculine our Bull is and how tiny and pathetic I am, which I agree. Sometimes she'll let me out so I can wank my little penis while her pussy gets stretched wide open. I've learned where my place is as a small white boy :(

Last edited:
That's how I found my girlfriend with her first big black cock ever - I walked in on her cheating. It was absolutely humiliating and the black guy was HUGE! I watched in horror as he withdrew his long, giant black cock from my girlfriend's pussy and it was covered in juice. I'm now my girlfriend's Cuckold slave and the black guy is now our Bull. Ever since that day I've learned my place as a pathetic tiny-dick white boi :( I can't compete at all. My place is to only make sure my beautiful girl gets immense pleasure and to clean up her Bull's big mess afterwards. image.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
This is pretty much how me and my husband started out. My sister and her bbc bf were over one night drinking with us and me and her had talked about me getting my 1st bbc and she talked her bf into it for me and her and my husband watched the whole thing and when that juicy bbc was ready to cum he told my husband to get on his knees and he complied with some hesitation but none the less got down and this bull had no mercy either. His 11 inch thug cock was being ****** down Sam's throat in rapid succession and he buried it in his throat as he came. I thought same was going to pass out. But when Tyrone pulled that beautiful cock out of my husband's throat sam was hard as a rock and dripping and grinning ear to ear

As it should always be
I agree...she keeps me locked in a chastity cage all day and hides the key. There's times when she's home when I'm allowed to be free and breathe, but when she's gone I have no freedom at all.
I'm not even allowed out when I need to use the bathroom (there's a few holes for me to go pee). A few times I was so desperate and frustrated to jack off, I tore our home upside down looking for the key, and never found it. I used all my strength to break it but the steel wouldn't budge. Now that's domination. My girl has full control over my manhood :(

View attachment 2045421That's all I am...a small, pathetic, useless white Cuck who obediently does what he's told. I watch in humiliation as my girlfriend has her pussy stretched by a monster black cock, with me underneath her body as a carpet to make sure he doesn't make a mess. I'm an embarrassment
Guys like you and I are here to provide a service to our superior Masters and that's what we do.
Be proud of what we are. Black Men expect from us.

Guys like you and I are here to provide a service to our superior Masters and that's what we do.
Be proud of what we are. Black Men expect from us.
I agree man, I am here to please my beautiful girlfriend and make sure she gets the ultimate pleasure from our horse-hung black bull. I know I can never be proud of myself as a man, but I can be a proud Cuckold. I'm so glad I came across other men like me; at first I thought I was the only one who got pleasure from seeing my girlfriend's pussy being plugged and stretched by a giant black horse cock!

Here's our Bull's 11 and 1/2 inch Big Black Cock. He was stretching my girlfriend's pussy the day I walked in on her cheating with him, and I couldn't believe how much bigger he was than me... :( I'm now their white cuckold slave and my girlfriend can't get enough of it. He routinely fucks her in front of me and I watch in utter humiliation and domination.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

Ill also add its both a turn on and humiliating to see her bulls massive cock pounding her pussy and stretching it infront of me. Especially when he may come by 2-3 days in a row and I know that she is wants him more often than they get a chance to hook up. But just the sight and knowledge that my baby is getting fucked way better than I ever could and he is so much better looking than I am physically, endowments that after he leaves, in casual conversation its no surprise to hear her say how much better he is than anyone and how much she loves having sex with him and how she likes that her pussy is stretching to fit him easier. So it keeps going even after he leaves...

A Black Master should humiliate the husband by letting him know what he's about to do to the wife, with or without his consent.

I absolutely agree. It's the best thing a bull can do. And there has to be an essential climax in his words:
(1) watching - (2) touching - (3) kissing - (4) petting - (5) penetrating - (6) inseminating - (7) breeding.
If a bull do so, I start climaxing at step (3) latest.

Last edited:
Regardless of your personal beliefs, it is ill-advised to assume every couple is into the humiliation aspect of the lifestyle. I cannot tell you how many would be bulls I've seen in nightclubs get turned away by couples they thought were a sure thing because they made the mistake of disrespecting hubby. Some have even been tossed out of the clubs. Cruxicble in D.C. has a zero tolerance policy on disrespect, you can lose your membership over disrespectful actions, even if the couple is into it the club staff don't care for it in the club. Some couples only do humiliation in the bedroom, its important to keep that in mind. Always check the public venue's rules and abide by them in the facility, regardless of what the couple says. If the action heats up you'll be leaving the club with the couple anyway, don't do anything that risks you getting booted in the clubs or at a first meeting. Talk to the couple, hubby included. If he's uncomfortable with you, you may lose out on doing the wife.
yeah,i agree with u.my husband still my husband,there is nothing will be change.

I can only imagine how nice it would be to have a black master ordering me to suck his cock to get him ready to fuck my wife, and then making me lick them both clean of his cum. I wish he would make me lick his balls while he fucked my wife. Having a superior black man humiliate me is pleasure to me. I just hope that he would allow me to suck him until he feeds me his cum.
Same here brother

Back