HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

Geez, sounds dirty
It was. My husband told me that after the black guy had finished pissing on her he would turn around and with piss still dripping off my chin.l would spread the black guys ass cheeks and french kiss his black hairy asshole. After he walked away the next black man did the same thing.

It was really filthy and disgusting. All the things I have done to black men and some of the black guys I really liked if I said everything it would be embarrassing for me and you probably wouldn't think it's hot
Yes, after the piss shower, I was starting to think so

Geez, sounds dirty
We have went to the bulls place and he would have a few other black men there getting high. We would join in and my bull would start feeling me up and say get naked and show my friends what a good body you have and I want your husband to undress you. While my husband would be undressing me my bull would be telling his friends all of the things he does to me. I would be getting more fucked up and those black guys would be feeling me up and passing me around. My bull would whisper in my ear. I want you to ask me if you can eat my asshole out because you know how much I love to eat a black mans asshole when I am fucked up baby. He looks at me and kissed me deeply. A few minutes later I asked him what he wanted me to ask him. All the black guys heard what a asked him. My bull said okay slut if you want to eat my asshole out your going to do it right here in front of my friends and when you are finished with me your going to eat every NI$$#RS ASSHOLE IN THIS APARTMENT. My husband said it felt so humiliating while I ate his asshole out with black men watching commenting and laughing about his wife eating out black asshole.

We have went to the bulls place and he would have a few other black men there getting high. We would join in and my bull would start feeling me up and say get naked and show my friends what a good body you have and I want your husband to undress you. While my husband would be undressing me my bull would be telling his friends all of the things he does to me. I would be getting more fucked up and those black guys would be feeling me up and passing me around. My bull would whisper in my ear. I want you to ask me if you can eat my asshole out because you know how much I love to eat a black mans asshole when I am fucked up baby. He looks at me and kissed me deeply. A few minutes later I asked him what he wanted me to ask him. All the black guys heard what a asked him. My bull said okay slut if you want to eat my asshole out your going to do it right here in front of my friends and when you are finished with me your going to eat every NI$$#RS ASSHOLE IN THIS APARTMENT. My husband said it felt so humiliating while I ate his asshole out with black men watching commenting and laughing about his wife eating out black asshole.
That's kinda degrading, and like animals, but if that's what you like, your choice. What about sexual transmitted diseases, could have happened. I'm sure some of the black boys weren't that clean. Not offending anyone, just saying

These black cocks are amazing. My wife liked the black cocks with hair on their pubic area. She loved to rim a black asshole that has hair on it. It sounds filthy and disgusting but isn't that what you white married bbc sluts do? One of the little games we played was to go to a near by city and get a hotel room during the week. Most of the time that's when the maintenance crew was there and most are black men. She would put on an almost nothing bathing suit and parade around letting them check her out. She would come back to our room and I would tell her which one of the black guys really checked her out. She would stroll up to the guys and flirt like hell and invite them back to our room for a ******* and with that bathing suit she would be wearing not many of them said no. When they got to the room I was there and that's when we told them that my wife wants to fuck them and by the time I said that, my wife was naked and letting the black guys feel her up. Now my wife was squeaking clean shaven and looking beautiful. She didn't want them to shower because she wanted the aroma that those sweaty black men to be strong. Sometimes the black guys that were okay with me being there would jump her and fuck her get their dicks sucked whole scene together. Or one black man at a time. She had just met these black men and most she didn't know their names. That didn't stop her from letting those black guys fuck and cum in what ever hole they wanted. When she sucked black dicks she licked their nuts and hairy asshole and savored the sweat. She even licked their arm pits when she would be fucked up. Once the black guys finished our room and bed smelled like a gym locker room. The sheets were damp from the sweat and cum on it and we slept very well.

Back