HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

What was the limit he pushed you to? Is there more?
I was naked in a room full of black men many times. I sucked them rimmed them and they fucked all my holes and came where ever they wanted. In a city away from ours. I was the entertainment for a high school basketball team. I was used and abused by all of them and most of those black ******* were not 18. I loved every minute of it and it was so filthy

I was naked in a room full of black men many times. I sucked them rimmed them and they fucked all my holes and came where ever they wanted. In a city away from ours. I was the entertainment for a high school basketball team. I was used and abused by all of them and most of those black ******* were not 18. I loved every minute of it and it was so filthy
Sounds hot

Oh yeah it was. At that time I loved the nose candy and if I snorted any my body was for any black man that wanted it. Being high with a group of black men is the ultimate turn on for me especially when my husband isn't there
That's awesome, love hearing you share this. Wish I had a wife like you

I know, that, I commented on that
Ok good. I believe we both are lucky. My husband liked me fucking black men and I loved to fuck black men. My husband never could understand that I was different with my black men and when he was there. I was a bit more reserved with husband there. Don't get me wrong I was a slut when he was there but when I was there alone naked in a house with a black man or men I was very submissive to what ever they wanted. Husband wasn't there when the dog things happened but my black bull wanted it I was high so I did what I was told

Oh I love nose candy too there big party on Sunday I can't wait to get fried and mmm
Lucky you. X also made me a complete whore for black cocks. I felt like if the guy gave me some of his stash he deserves a white married bbc slut. Fun, filthy, nasty sex with black men and many times I only knew my bull. The other black men used my young white body and then they went home to their wife

Lucky you. X also made me a complete whore for black cocks. I felt like if the guy gave me some of his stash he deserves a white married bbc slut. Fun, filthy, nasty sex with black men and many times I only knew my bull. The other black men used my young white body and then they went home to their wife
Oh I know right my Eric would put some in my blunts and I didn't even know I just feel so good

Ok good. I believe we both are lucky. My husband liked me fucking black men and I loved to fuck black men. My husband never could understand that I was different with my black men and when he was there. I was a bit more reserved with husband there. Don't get me wrong I was a slut when he was there but when I was there alone naked in a house with a black man or men I was very submissive to what ever they wanted. Husband wasn't there when the dog things happened but my black bull wanted it I was high so I did what I was told
That's still hot, don't hold back, give your husband a show he'll never forget, greatest show on earth

Oh I know right my Eric would put some in my blunts and I didn't even know I just feel so good
Tell me about it. I was known as a party favor for this big black guy that was a dealer. My husband and I would go over to his place and he would get me all fucked up and use me sometimes in his bedroom or right there in front of some of his customers watching. Sometimes I was by myself and sometimes husband was there. I was loving everything that was done to me

That's still hot, don't hold back, give your husband a show he'll never forget, greatest show on earth
He didn't like all the black guys that fucked me and he didn't get turned on by some of the things those black men did to me. I have seen him walk out the door while I had a black cock in every one of my holes. Leaving me there to be at those black guys Mercy. When the door slammed behind him my pussy get wetter and the real BBC slut I was came out.

Tell me about it. I was known as a party favor for this big black guy that was a dealer. My husband and I would go over to his place and he would get me all fucked up and use me sometimes in his bedroom or right there in front of some of his customers watching. Sometimes I was by myself and sometimes husband was there. I was loving everything that was done to me
Oh my yes I was so scared at first but I came to love it. Eric didn't dealer his friend Jevon is I was dating both of them I never bring my husband over there tho

I bet, sounds like fun

Oh my yes I was so scared at first but I came to love it. Eric didn't dealer his friend Jevon is I was dating both of them I never bring my husband over there tho
Really never? WOW if you are like me you got really filthy alone with those black men. I have heard my bull call my husband and tell him to come get this slut. Bring some beer so we will have a full load of piss for her shower before she leaves.

Really never? WOW if you are like me you got really filthy alone with those black men. I have heard my bull call my husband and tell him to come get this slut. Bring some beer so we will have a full load of piss for her shower before she leaves.
Geez, sounds dirty

Back