HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

91736644_035_4aa5.jpg

Please login or become a member to view

I'm a straight white guy but I'd still love to put my lips around this big black dick.
I’m white, bisexual and love the young man’s beautiful lean body and his dark brooding expression. His cock is simply stunning and, like you, I would love to put my lips around it. Not for him to cum in my mouth, but to lovingly prepare him to fuck me to orgasm with me on my back with my legs clasped around his sexy waist, as with my young and more strongly-built and grossly-hung black buddy.

The beautifully-muscled lithe trunk and supple narrow hips and sexily-swinging cock of the lad featured in this video are dead-ringers for those of my bisexual black buddy and secret lover at the age of 19 when I introduced him to my wife.

Hand-guided by me he made love to her, bareback, that very evening on our marital with me lying bedside them.

Here is a dedicatory poem I wrote two weeks after that fateful encounter.

The youthful litheness of the lad in the above video is somewhat sexier in an extremely arousing way for me than that of my buddy as I poetically described him fucking my wife.
Bodily suppleness in combination with brooding good looks arrogant cockiness in such young black men gets them everywhere with me—and way faster if they are homosexually versatile as this super-spunky guy looks to be.

Back