HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

Dammit that must have been a massive turn-on.

At what stage of the fuck did you blow your load?

I love watching Ginger take black seed...one of her bulls has a 11" thick veiny cock....the last time he came in her, he was on top, and I could see the underside of his cock, the thick main vein/muscle, contracting as he was pumping her full of cum. It seemed to go on forever, and his cum was dripping out before he even stopped pumping her. Such an intimate thing, his semen deep inside my wifes belly. And the whole time he is pumping his cum in her, she has her hands on his tight ass, pulling that veiny monster into her unprotected white pussy. Fucking sexy.

Abigail-Mac-Blacked-In-A-Hotel-Room-1.jpg

Ohh mercy! 🍆

The beautifully-muscled lithe trunk and supple narrow hips and sexily-swinging cock of the lad featured in this video are dead-ringers for those of my bisexual black buddy and secret lover at the age of 19 when I introduced him to my wife.

Hand-guided by me he made love to her, bareback, that very evening on our marital with me lying bedside them.

Here's a link to a dedicatory erotic poem I wrote two weeks after that fateful encounter.

The youthful litheness of the lad in the above video is somewhat sexier in an extremely arousing way for me than that of my buddy as I poetically described him fucking my wife.

Last edited:
Back