HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

This guy could have do
This guy could do anything he wanted to do with my wife. She would have been his slut anytime. We went on a cruise in the early 80s and her goal was to let everyone know what a black cock whore she was. Her first black guy she fucked was the guy that cleaned our room. We told him that she wanted black dick for the whole 7 days and he went and told his friends and boy did he come through. After he left 1 hour later 3 Jamaican men showed up at our room and she was fucked in every hole she had and that started the trip. When we got to the first port we took a excursion to some island and the guys driving the boat took her down to the little cabin and fucked her. While they were fucking her every body on the boat knew what she was doing. The 2 black guys didn't care who knew. Where they were fucking her it was easy to see inside and while one was using her the other guy drove and they would tag out once we got to the island she stayed on the boat with them and when she finally joined me she didn't have nothing on. The guy who was in charge of the island approached us and told her this is not a nude beach and she must wear clothes. He told her to come with him and he would find her something to wear. He took her to some hut and I didn't see her until the boat left. I did see several black guys come and go from the hut as did every one else. When we finally left all she had to cover up with was an old towel. On the way back to our ship she was stared at and the white couples I know where talking about her. She was loving it being talked about like the slut she was. She had plenty black dick on that trip. When we got back to the states I told her mission accomplished you black cock slut and every one knows what a slut you are for black DICK.

Wonderful dark chocolate
bbc3-jpg.165431

A Gal always needs dark chocolate!
When my wife was in her early 20 we started swinging it wasn't what we were looking for. We started the interracial cuckolding and we both enjoyed it. He 3rd black guy was a 58 year old black man. He would not let me watch them together. The first time they fucked it was just him and her. She came home from their meeting and she was hooked form that first night they were together. When we first got on this site and we were looking at this picture of this black cock I could tell she loved this picture and she told me after she stared at this for 20 minutes she said to me do you remember that 58 year old black guy I met with when I was in my early 20 the one that never let you watch him fuck me? This guys dick looked exactly like his. It could be an earlier picture of him I swear his DICK was just like the DICK in this picture and he really knew how to use it. I asked her didn't he get your ass cherry and she said yes and he fucked my ass, pussy and mouth with that DICK.

Back