HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

Gawd Damn! Look at those pics! them boys are built and of course the cocks. I love black skin too. God black men are FINE, sorry white guys but you just can't compare
No need to apologize to us white guys. Some of us have accepted that we can never compete. We love woman like you. Nothing gets us off more than seeing the uncontrollable lust our white girlfriends and wives experience with black men.

Now that is one BEAUTIFUL young black cock, in every way. Exactly the sort I kissed and tongued and hand-guided into my wife in her first encounter with my 19 year-old bisexual buddy in our first threesome with him.

Dammit, is was so EROTIC to watch the head of it close-up very slowly spreading her love-lips then sheathing its shaft balls-deep in her welcoming vagina!!! (Read my posted poem "A Bisexual Husband's Confession")
During the bedcovers-off open-legged missionary-position dawner between my wife and my buddy this morning (I was gently but firmly
excluded) I held my wife's free hand while my buddy upped his thrusting in his build-up to his first orgasm. Her other hand was encouragingly caressing and urgingly clutching his muscular, powerfully flexing butt-cheeks.

It was so fucking hot to watch and hear that I began masturbating to the rhythm of his balls-deep finally uninterrupted thrusting.

When my buddy at last drove his beautifull gristly black monster cock home and froze and roared as he ejaculated, I could have sworn I heard his first four cumspurts (always his longest and most forceful by far) actually thumping against the back wall of my wife's grossly stretched-up vagina. Or was it her cum-thirsty fucked-open cervix?

Or was it the reflex rhythmical spastic clutchings of my wife's hand on mine in time to my buddy's ejaculatory hollerings that reflected the solid thumpings of his semen that was feeling way up behind her navel?

I will never know.

But whichever it was, I was over-filled with love and awe at the way my wife had so lovingly and understandingly drawn me into their almost insanely beautiful fuck then let me know by spasmodically clutching my hand in hers as she orgasmed wildly under the powerfully rutting pelvis of my climactically convulsing buddy---as much as she could in the dizzying act of being so forcefully inseminated by him---of what was happening insider her and of the immense gratitude (that she tearfully described to me later that morning) she felt towards me for standing aside, abdicating my husbandship over her and allowing my incalculably more beautiful, athletic, potent and deeply satisfying younger buddy take my place for the rest of her married life.

Please login or become a member to view

South bend

Back