HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

Now that is one BEAUTIFUL young black cock, in every way. Exactly the sort I kissed and tongued and hand-guided into my wife in her first encounter with my 19 year-old bisexual buddy in our first threesome with him, as I describe in this erotic poem I wrote two weeks after our encounter.

Dammit, is was so EROTIC to watch the head of it close-up very slowly spreading her love-lips then sheathing its shaft balls-deep in her welcoming vagina.

Last edited:
That young black is BLESSED! So is his wife/girlfriend. The same goes for ANY woman who gets it up her.

Meaty, solid, superbly sculpted, huge-headed, thick-shafted in torpedo-style, and exquisitely contoured and coloured. Simply put, the very best of Young Black Cock.

Beautifully photographed in the plainly well-practised hand-grip of its justly proud young owner.

Grrrrrrrŕrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Thank you "Rock-Hard" 1991 !

Well said RH!

But how the fuck did you know that I've satisfyingly well come (more than once already) perving over your hot shot of that sexy young black's magnificent hard-on?

His erection is almost identical to those that my young best buddy, now my ex-wife's new husband, gets on in our threesomes and in one-on-one sex with me.

The cum-slit surmounting that fat head truly looks about to orgasmically gape to send the first long thick spurt of its proud owner's long-stored spunk high into the air--------or thumping almost audibly up against my ex-wife's ever-thirsty cervix--------or perhaps just into the very back of my expectantly wide-open throat.

Fuuuuuuuuck!!!!

Guess I'm psychic.So do you three still get together?
Yes we do. Always in their marriage bed, with me overnighting and taking turn about with my buddy. He has come to love sloppy seconds a lot and likes me to go first in our dawners with his wife (my ex). It's every bit as erotic as it was when he first stripped off to fuck her at my eager invitation several years and three babies ago. Strange, eh Rocky?

Last edited:
It's bizarre but also pretty hot
I must say Amen to your "pretty hot", Rocky.

Especially with the true meaning of "bizarre" being "handsome" as my spunky black buddy is in devastating degree, not only in the eyes of my hopelessly in-love ex-wife, but in mine too.

But Yes, given that the modern usage of "bizarre" denotes way-out unusualness by common-garden societal standards, convention and dictates, we three do feel pretty freaky doing the threesome thing, despite it being for us as natural and as life-giving as breathing.

But what brought the wrath of our conservative community and not a few of our friends down on our heads, was me encouraging my wife to divorce me, which she delightedly did in order to bask guilt-free in the extraordinary physical and emotional beauty of my buddy in his rightful role as her much preferred now "legal" lover and second husband, and to bear his children.

My view. 😍😘 Yummy
Now THAT view of THAT unbelievably beautiful erection has brought me to my very knees. I'm totally stuck for further words to adequately express my breathless admiration for it and my terrible yearning to kiss it and tongue it all over, from gristly root to rubbery head, and have it massively spurt into my sucking mouth----or up against my ex-wife's gaping cervix.

Yes, the second option would be the most satisfying one----I think.

yes , i’m proud that that you understand my intense craving
I think I do understand your craving, but not fully of course.

That would be impossible, given the inevitably many and major differences between all males' experiences of homoeroticism, individually instilled, driven and enjoyed more or less intensely in the many and various ways we act out, more or less impulsively, our physical and emotional sexual desire with even the same male lover; let alone with different lovers we have had over the years.

For my part though, since my wife divorced me to marry my buddy and have children by him, my resonably frequent acts of intercourse with her are accompanied by unsuppressable and extremely graphic and arousing mind images of my buddy barebacking her and satisfying her---as he invariably does---much more vigorously, powerfully and easily than I ever have.

The imagery often focuses right down to things like his semen spurting powerfully and copiously from his widely gaping cum-slit thrust hard against my orgasming ex-wife's fucked-open cervix.

Mixed up with the imagery are vivid memories of his prostate rhythmically throbbing against my cockhead with the jerkings of his beautiful black cock as he ejaculates onto my belly and chest when I top him to orgasm in the missionary position.

Such is the thrilling erotic complexity of full-on fucking---both heterosexual and homosexual---in MFM threes ones.

How I physically experience my buddy and the concurrent mixed and myriad wildly varied and arousing erotic imagery when the roles are reversed and it's him topping me, is intensely prostatic and ecstatic indeed. To put it very mildly.

Just my 10 mls worth, my Cuck friend........

Vive les differences between us in our sexual experiencing of men!

Back