huge bbc for my upcoming birthday gift

dennyli

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
been with few black men in my roll as hotwife..but...always a but....i want to experience that'ONE' when we meet we flirt tease...caress...then we start..as i undress,my sexy lingerie makes your pants buldge more..i am on my knees ..eager..panting..nervous..then it flops out...my largest thickest black cock for me to worship for my 55birthdayhubbywill watch and implore me to feast on you....please serious responses only...50 miles radius from nassau/suffolk line....dont be bashful...oh 420 will help!!!!View attachment 4413913View attachment 4413920View attachment 4413922View attachment 4413923View attachment 4413925View attachment 4413935

been with few black men in my roll as hotwife..but...always a but....i want to experience that'ONE' when we meet we flirt tease...caress...then we start..as i undress,my sexy lingerie makes your pants buldge more..i am on my knees ..eager..panting..nervous..then it flops out...my largest thickest black cock for me to worship for my 55birthdayhubbywill watch and implore me to feast on you....please serious responses only...50 miles radius from nassau/suffolk line....dont be bashful...oh 420 will help!!!!View attachment 4413913View attachment 4413920View attachment 4413922View attachment 4413923View attachment 4413925View attachment 4413935
HAPPY BDAY U SEXY HOT FUCK, WHEN IS IT ?

Wish I was closer

attitude problem......u apparently have quite a bit of time on your hands as well. ure calling me a coward and a loser....what do you see when you look in the mirror? you cant even satisfy your wife
listen not getting into pissing contest with you...30 years together..just trying to keep things excited..we r secure in our wants and desires..hey i fooled around with her ex sister law...again trust ,..u need to chill and maybe go on sls..see our certs...u seem to be the only one with a chip on your shoulder..i we have nothing to prove to you..

Back