HUBBY'S LEFT FOR WORK

Do you worry that your wife is doing other men while you're at work?

• Yes

Votes: 300 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 735 65.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 88 7.8%

• Total voters
I honestly miss the days of going to the office to work. And not only because I miss the days when my wife enjoyed spontaneously fucking other men, sometimes sending me the evidence while I was at work. I also miss being able to go to parties and take her out and watch all the heads in the room turn. There's much to miss from the not-so-distant past.

InShot_20200714_040222704.jpg

I honestly miss the days of going to the office to work. And not only because I miss the days when my wife enjoyed spontaneously fucking other men, sometimes sending me the evidence while I was at work. I also miss being able to go to parties and take her out and watch all the heads in the room turn. There's much to miss from the not-so-distant past.

View attachment 3479248
Receiving a pic like this while working is probably the best thrill a married white man can have. Hope i will receive one of this some day...

View attachment 3479248
This is a great pic. I remember you posted the email exchange on another site that was the lead up to this pic. From memory lots of teasing whilst you were locked at work in the build up to the lunchtime meet.

My wife used to work third shift, and I worked first shift, she would be leaving work when I was leaving to go to work. She had several lovers at work, sometimes she would bring one home after work and fuck them in our bed. I would be dropping off the ******* at school and she would be heading home with her lover following her to our house. I would have to get through my whole day before I could get home and taste their love making results, then add my own results, and taste them too! Those were the days!

tumblr_ol2ecqx2PA1vd1u26o1_1280.jpg
This is one of the first IR photos I saw, and got me started down this path.

Back