HUBBY'S LEFT FOR WORK

Do you worry that your wife is doing other men while you're at work?

• Yes

Votes: 300 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 735 65.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 88 7.8%

• Total voters
When I used to work my wife would quite regularly fuck other guys during the day. I would usually know who it was and what time they were arriving. If I was lucky I would get a few action pics or vids to help me through the day. Often the guy would still be there when I arrived, usually they were finished but stayed to say hi. As soon as they were gone we would fuck as she would describe in detail what they had got up to.

So no i dont worry that she might be doing other men, I hope that she is and that she will have a cream pie waiting for me.

tumblr_oi4mnaT6jy1vibxl5o1_1280.jpg
Love the family photos (hubby in the Navy) and the ******* toys...............

When I used to work my wife would quite regularly fuck other guys during the day. I would usually know who it was and what time they were arriving. If I was lucky I would get a few action pics or vids to help me through the day. Often the guy would still be there when I arrived, usually they were finished but stayed to say hi. As soon as they were gone we would fuck as she would describe in detail what they had got up to.

So no i dont worry that she might be doing other men, I hope that she is and that she will have a cream pie waiting for me.
Coming home from work to an used sloppy pussy was my favorite thing!

Never happen at home but once in holiday in resort returning from a beach volley contest while i was putting my towel in little garden I saw wife with a black holiday maker we met with his family in resort. It was a good see

Back