HUBBY WANTS TO SETUP HOTWIFE WITH BBC IN OC CA

Ok guys. I'm looking for an intelligent, articulate, fun, outgoing, BBC for my hot blonde wife to enjoy. She's wanted to ride a BBC for a long time but never seems to work out. So, I'd like to take her to a local (we're in Newport Beach) bar or club for cocktails and some fun. I'd coordinate with you which bar, and what she's wearing. You initiate a flirty comversation and show your wit and humor. After some more cocktails, the comversation leads to innocent invite over to our place. Maybe for a glass of wine, or some other excusr. Upon arrival, I suggest night swim or jacuzzi, and then it's up to you to seduce her with my encouragement. She would NOT know it's setup and would play out as a chance encounter with a interesting and intriguing guy. Ends up an explosively hot fun with her sucking your BBC and then you filling her pussy with cum.

Key is that she's completely unaware of prior conversations and meeting setup. Anyone that fits the description. No gangsters or similar. Over 35 to under 65 BBCs only. Are you game?

Back