How

GasTHE1

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
Im an older guy with a lot of talent. Ha anyone ever gotten any pussy from this site? I've been desiring to slut out my in laws for years along with my ex. Be fun to smash their faces into huge black dicks done my way. Keep them in restraints and spank them with my big strong black hands when they get outta line. I thought this is a fuck site or is it just a message board? Conversations are plenty fucking if none existent especially bondage and filming.

Im an older guy with a lot of talent. Ha anyone ever gotten any pussy from this site? I've been desiring to slut out my in laws for years along with my ex. Be fun to smash their faces into huge black dicks done my way. Keep them in restraints and spank them with my big strong black hands when they get outta line. I thought this is a fuck site or is it just a message board? Conversations are plenty fucking if none existent especially bondage and filming.

You would be better on a alt lifestyle site like collarspace and fetlife OR even join local BDSM clubs. I know dominant black guys into BDSM are highly sort after in the scene.

You would be better on a alt lifestyle site like collarspace and fetlife OR even join local BDSM clubs. I know dominant black guys into BDSM are highly sort after in the scene.
Good info. Im close to Atalanta. Had specific white females that i targeted. I'll try those sites

Back