How you got your wife blacked at vacation resorts

Wow, please let us know the name of then resort. We travel to Caribbean for that but Antalya is much more closer and cheaper for us. No interest in Turkish men, but if you say that the staff is African than we'd give it a try. Did you guys manage to find a bull there?
In Jamaica is safe and lots of young sexy black guys looking for white pussy i know some places where you can find some good guys

We went to a resort in Hawaii and my husband had a hard time adjusting to the time change. He is one usually early to bed so he was pretty tired early on. I am more of a night owl so I would go out to the beach or just some of the tourist areas and look around and occasionally chat with people.

I met a very attractive black man at this restaurant and we got to talking and had a meal together. Turned out he had a boat and ran a business taking people around to the various bays and areas sightseeing. He said that if my husband cashed out early in the next few night to call him and he'd show me some great night spots. I was not an idiot so I knew he was flirting and testing the waters.

The next day was a busy day and there was a lot of sun so my husband was cashing in his chips early again. I decided to take the man up on his offer and made the call. He was not too far away from the hotel so I met him and we went to his boat together. I do not know much about boats but it looked nice and the inside of it smelled nice. He got the boat up and running and soon we were off and out on the water.

We went to this bay but you couldn't see much as it was night out. The waves were peaceful though and we both kind of knew at that point we were not there for the sightseeing. We went down below and proceed to enjoy ourselves for the next couple of hours.

We went to a resort in Hawaii and my husband had a hard time adjusting to the time change. He is one usually early to bed so he was pretty tired early on. I am more of a night owl so I would go out to the beach or just some of the tourist areas and look around and occasionally chat with people.

I met a very attractive black man at this restaurant and we got to talking and had a meal together. Turned out he had a boat and ran a business taking people around to the various bays and areas sightseeing. He said that if my husband cashed out early in the next few night to call him and he'd show me some great night spots. I was not an idiot so I knew he was flirting and testing the waters.

The next day was a busy day and there was a lot of sun so my husband was cashing in his chips early again. I decided to take the man up on his offer and made the call. He was not too far away from the hotel so I met him and we went to his boat together. I do not know much about boats but it looked nice and the inside of it smelled nice. He got the boat up and running and soon we were off and out on the water.

We went to this bay but you couldn't see much as it was night out. The waves were peaceful though and we both kind of knew at that point we were not there for the sightseeing. We went down below and proceed to enjoy ourselves for the next couple of hours.
good for you. was hubby aware of this? & was it a one & done?

It’s not very difficult in the Caribbean we were there in the 90s , Kim , my wife was laying on the beach and within minutes there were several black studs posing not far from her as she didn’t react they moved on , our trip was for her to engage with a black man but he had to be the right type for Kim , not just a poser like the beach men .
We ventured around the resort and took tours , on one tour the tour guide was a black man in his fifties,very charming and a little flirty with the ladies , great day ending at a bar for drinks , most left , Kim and I stayed so did Russ the guide, eventually it ended up just the three of us , Russ invited us back to his place for dinner , being a hot day he asked if we would like to freshen up ,I said no but Kim wanted to have a shower since she had got a little hot dancing with Russ, as she showered Russ and I had a ******* , he told me that Kim was a very shapely woman , I smiled, said wait till you se her naked he instantly got an erection which stood out like a pole , are you ok with this he asked , she’s all your if you want , Russ left and went to the bathroom ,I sat and helped myself to his booze , an hour later Kim joined me totally naked and smelling of sex and cum , can we stay the night she asked I want you to watch Russ fuck me he enjoys husbands in the room as he fucks there slutty wife .
Russ cam in his cock was hanging between his legs , one huge thick cock with balls to match , hey , he said , she takes it everywhere can’t wait for you to see this cock go deep , we drank ,Kim nestled in his arms which caused him to get erect and rest in between her ass cheeks he pinched her nipples and sucked on her neck ,Russ took her the the lounge knelt her on all fours and fucked her , pulling her hair as he drove his cock faster and faster , he then groaned and she got filled.
Russ fucked Kim several times that night but it had to end as he had to work the next day.
Two days later as we were having dinner in the town in walked Russ with two other guys , he came over to say hello ,kissed Kim and thanked her again , later as we were about to leave Russ came over and asked if we would like to go back to his place with his friends, Kim looked at me , I told Russ I would pick her up in the morning , have a great night .
I would have watched it all!!!

It’s not very difficult in the Caribbean we were there in the 90s , Kim , my wife was laying on the beach and within minutes there were several black studs posing not far from her as she didn’t react they moved on , our trip was for her to engage with a black man but he had to be the right type for Kim , not just a poser like the beach men .
We ventured around the resort and took tours , on one tour the tour guide was a black man in his fifties,very charming and a little flirty with the ladies , great day ending at a bar for drinks , most left , Kim and I stayed so did Russ the guide, eventually it ended up just the three of us , Russ invited us back to his place for dinner , being a hot day he asked if we would like to freshen up ,I said no but Kim wanted to have a shower since she had got a little hot dancing with Russ, as she showered Russ and I had a ******* , he told me that Kim was a very shapely woman , I smiled, said wait till you se her naked he instantly got an erection which stood out like a pole , are you ok with this he asked , she’s all your if you want , Russ left and went to the bathroom ,I sat and helped myself to his booze , an hour later Kim joined me totally naked and smelling of sex and cum , can we stay the night she asked I want you to watch Russ fuck me he enjoys husbands in the room as he fucks there slutty wife .
Russ cam in his cock was hanging between his legs , one huge thick cock with balls to match , hey , he said , she takes it everywhere can’t wait for you to see this cock go deep , we drank ,Kim nestled in his arms which caused him to get erect and rest in between her ass cheeks he pinched her nipples and sucked on her neck ,Russ took her the the lounge knelt her on all fours and fucked her , pulling her hair as he drove his cock faster and faster , he then groaned and she got filled.
Russ fucked Kim several times that night but it had to end as he had to work the next day.
Two days later as we were having dinner in the town in walked Russ with two other guys , he came over to say hello ,kissed Kim and thanked her again , later as we were about to leave Russ came over and asked if we would like to go back to his place with his friends, Kim looked at me , I told Russ I would pick her up in the morning , have a great night .
I really like the story. But would love to know what happened the night she was with Russ and his friends.

We went on a long weekend break to the Algarve with our regular BBC and they cuckolded me from the minute we landed at the airport to when we returned to the uk. We are hopefully going to Jamaica in August this year, staying in at a Blacktowhite members AirRnb so will make the most of the local talent and tick a few of our bucket list ;) Hopefully have some new vids and pics to upload for all to enjoy
Hey there great media that I have to carry on watching;)
We are a few hours driving from Portugal and might go for a weekend there.
Any recommendations where to or even point us to the direction of the bull that had his Airbnb there we would really appreciate it

I’ll get Kim to reply in this page .
You wanted to know what happened , well Russ and friends were amazing, being gentleman with huge thick cocks I enjoyed all three , I suppose Russ being a local business man he was wary with me but I soon put his mind at rest , turning into a slut , I wasn’t there for drinks but having three black men and being given to them by my husband I want to be fucked and suck cock which I did and enjoyed all night .

You enjoyed being his slut!!

Back