How you got your wife blacked at vacation resorts

Mine has fucked the butlers, the pool staff that cleans your private pool and a few guest at the resorts in the Caribbean. Jamaica, St Lucia and Barbados have all been good for her. We also have swapped with several cpls as well.
I see you all have been to and like St Lucia. Can you recommend places to go and where to stay in St Lucia? Now that there are direct flights from DFW Suzi wants to go. Thanks. Mike

We've been to Jamaica and if your wife is confident it's really pretty straightforward.

Set yourself up on the beach and if you send the signals you'll get approached.

Find a locals beach bar and hang out - smile at the men she fancies and off you go.

The guys will cater for anything from a smooch and some dancing to full on domination, just be open and honest about what you want and you'll find the right people.

We've been to Jamaica and if your wife is confident it's really pretty straightforward.

Set yourself up on the beach and if you send the signals you'll get approached.

Find a locals beach bar and hang out - smile at the men she fancies and off you go.

The guys will cater for anything from a smooch and some dancing to full on domination, just be open and honest about what you want and you'll find the right people.
Okay thank you!

My wife is 28yrs old 5'3 and myself 37 5'9
Me and wife have been role playing about bbc, hot neighbor etc. So i knew my wife was into it.

Well..it was our second wedding anniversary. We went to Dominican Republic for vacation. While we were there..we met really good black dude at breakfast buffet. He was about 50yrs old, 6'2. The guy was recently divorced as we got to know him. We then came back upstairs to our room..my wife got really horny. She wanted me to fuck her so i did.
I then asked her...why was she turned on so much??. She then said.." umm promise u wont be mad if i told u the truth"?
I reassured her i wont. So she then said that..she really likes this guy..and really want him bad. She further said..she dont know why but she seems to have crush on him. She then asked me to convince him to fuck his wife(her).
Making long story short..i asked him..he agreed.

Him and my wife were kissing and making out with each other like horny teenagers. She then sucked his 9 inches cock. He then fucked for whole week we were there. Ever since she tried few men.
But my wife enjoyed him alot.
Nice n sexie Pakistani wife for BBC..

We went to a resort in Mexico. Went out drinking and just having a good time and met an amazing bar tender. He was a ton of fun to talk to and pretty flirty as well. Invited him back to our room to have a ******* with us after his shift and he agreed to. Got back to the room and had some small talk and then said I was going to take a shower. I started undressing on my way to the shower. I was only inside the shower along for about a minute before our guest joined me and started massaging my shoulders. He was also rubbing against my ass and I could feel him growing hard. Soon he was down on his knees and fingering and eating my pussy. He made me cum on his tongue. I was going to return the favor but as soon as he was up he spun me around and bent me over. I felt his cock slide along my pussy and then continue going until he found my ass and buried himself there. He grabbed my hips and fucked my ass hard until he was cumming inside of it. He stayed there until he had drained himself and then we finished our shower.

We went to a resort in Mexico. Went out drinking and just having a good time and met an amazing bar tender. He was a ton of fun to talk to and pretty flirty as well. Invited him back to our room to have a ******* with us after his shift and he agreed to. Got back to the room and had some small talk and then said I was going to take a shower. I started undressing on my way to the shower. I was only inside the shower along for about a minute before our guest joined me and started massaging my shoulders. He was also rubbing against my ass and I could feel him growing hard. Soon he was down on his knees and fingering and eating my pussy. He made me cum on his tongue. I was going to return the favor but as soon as he was up he spun me around and bent me over. I felt his cock slide along my pussy and then continue going until he found my ass and buried himself there. He grabbed my hips and fucked my ass hard until he was cumming inside of it. He stayed there until he had drained himself and then we finished our shower.
What did your hubby do during this?

This is getting popular in europe too. I know one hotel in Antalya, Turkey where majority staff are African. I've been there almost 5 times, more and more single girls are coming to resort.
Wow, please let us know the name of then resort. We travel to Caribbean for that but Antalya is much more closer and cheaper for us. No interest in Turkish men, but if you say that the staff is African than we'd give it a try. Did you guys manage to find a bull there?

Wife has been blacked in Tenerife,by a very friendly hotel porter/handyman. It happened on the 3rd afternoon of our stay,and he had her every day afterwards until we flew home.
The best bit was she met him on his day off,and he took her to his flat,and spent the day fucking her silly,he returned her around 1am,she had been with him since 10am the previous day.

We went on a long weekend break to the Algarve with our regular BBC and they cuckolded me from the minute we landed at the airport to when we returned to the uk. We are hopefully going to Jamaica in August this year, staying in at a Blacktowhite members AirRnb so will make the most of the local talent and tick a few of our bucket list ;) Hopefully have some new vids and pics to upload for all to enjoy
Please could you dm me the black to white air bnb?

Back