How We Started

Elliee

Female
From
US
As the title would suggest this is how my husband and I got into our sexual lifestyle.

In college I did not do a lot of dating because I liked to keep my options open and party. I loved partying and sex especially with black men.

In my junior year I met this white man named Wes and we became really good friends. We hung out and ended up working at the college together. Both of us were not really looking for a commitment but loved each other's company so we went on some dates but did not really call them dates and yes we were both still having sex with other people.

It was at the beginning of my senior year that Wes and I started having sex as well. Then a few months later my college roommate found out she was pregnant and she would be moving out of our apartment. Our place was through a program that worked with the college and you applied for an apartment and such. With her moving out I either had to take on a new person waiting for a roommate or move out and reapply for a single room apartment. Wes had his own place and invited me to just move in with him and I accepted.

It was me moving in that we officially labeled ourselves as a couple and became steady. We both loved sex and kink but were now just playing with each other and coming home to each other. I finished my senior year of college and shortly following that Wes proposed to me and I accepted. We took about six months to plan and get married. It was an amazing time. Our gift to ourselves instead of an immediate honeymoon was we bought a house together.

Around eight months after being married my best friend got married and the four of us really got along well. The men got along and we loved all spending time together. We'd often have weekend long parties at our place.

We decided to take a trip together and split the cost of a hotel room. One night while on the trip they wanted to have sex and so did my husband and I. We thought about taking turns but then decided we were all adults and each couple had their own bed so to Hell with it. We went in all at once and enjoyed ourselves.

Needless to say it was talked about that we had all just had sex in the same room and of course the men really wanted to push on that and suggested maybe some truth or dare with heavy sexual themes. We were on vacation and having a good time so why not. We got some drinks and went to the room and played our naughty version of truth or dare and in the end it was a huge sex session. Both men slept with both women and of course me and the other wife messed around teasing the men. It was a ton of fun.

After getting back home it had really stuck with my husband and I how much fun it had been to openly play with another couple. We started looking into some swinging things in the area and just doing research on how to start really. Over the next year we went to some resorts and events mostly out of state and got into swinging and nudism which seem to go hand and hand often. We were having a ton of fun.

It finally came time for us to take our honeymoon and we ventured to Hawaii. In our hotel we ended up meeting this very nice and very sexy black man. We had some drinks with him and he told us he had a private boat and wanted to take us on an insiders tour around the island. We accepted the offer and were eager about it. The following day we went out on his boat and the sun and water were amazing. Yes the black man was flirting with me as well. Not to a disrespectful amount with my husband but playful. My husband did know I enjoyed black men so that was out there. My husband came up to me at one point on the boat and said hey if you want to play the game and enjoy our friend I will not mind. I was super nervous. I really wanted to but was a married woman. True we had been swinging but it had always been on equal terms and here I was being offered to enjoy myself alone.

Our host did continue to flirt with me and at one point I went below decks to make a *******. Of course he came down and I decided it was now or never and returned the flirting. Things went well and soon we were in the cabin fucking away as my husband was on the deck.

After returning to the hotel my husband and I had amazing sex a few times. He told me it had been so hot knowing what I was doing just below him. I had loved being with a black man again. This opened up a whole new kink for us as well.

So after returning home we were enjoying our own sexual games as well as swinging and getting into black men as well. We now have been enjoying the ups, down, and sideways adventures for a few years and are still loving it.

As the title would suggest this is how my husband and I got into our sexual lifestyle.

In college I did not do a lot of dating because I liked to keep my options open and party. I loved partying and sex especially with black men.

In my junior year I met this white man named Wes and we became really good friends. We hung out and ended up working at the college together. Both of us were not really looking for a commitment but loved each other's company so we went on some dates but did not really call them dates and yes we were both still having sex with other people.

It was at the beginning of my senior year that Wes and I started having sex as well. Then a few months later my college roommate found out she was pregnant and she would be moving out of our apartment. Our place was through a program that worked with the college and you applied for an apartment and such. With her moving out I either had to take on a new person waiting for a roommate or move out and reapply for a single room apartment. Wes had his own place and invited me to just move in with him and I accepted.

It was me moving in that we officially labeled ourselves as a couple and became steady. We both loved sex and kink but were now just playing with each other and coming home to each other. I finished my senior year of college and shortly following that Wes proposed to me and I accepted. We took about six months to plan and get married. It was an amazing time. Our gift to ourselves instead of an immediate honeymoon was we bought a house together.

Around eight months after being married my best friend got married and the four of us really got along well. The men got along and we loved all spending time together. We'd often have weekend long parties at our place.

We decided to take a trip together and split the cost of a hotel room. One night while on the trip they wanted to have sex and so did my husband and I. We thought about taking turns but then decided we were all adults and each couple had their own bed so to Hell with it. We went in all at once and enjoyed ourselves.

Needless to say it was talked about that we had all just had sex in the same room and of course the men really wanted to push on that and suggested maybe some truth or dare with heavy sexual themes. We were on vacation and having a good time so why not. We got some drinks and went to the room and played our naughty version of truth or dare and in the end it was a huge sex session. Both men slept with both women and of course me and the other wife messed around teasing the men. It was a ton of fun.

After getting back home it had really stuck with my husband and I how much fun it had been to openly play with another couple. We started looking into some swinging things in the area and just doing research on how to start really. Over the next year we went to some resorts and events mostly out of state and got into swinging and nudism which seem to go hand and hand often. We were having a ton of fun.

It finally came time for us to take our honeymoon and we ventured to Hawaii. In our hotel we ended up meeting this very nice and very sexy black man. We had some drinks with him and he told us he had a private boat and wanted to take us on an insiders tour around the island. We accepted the offer and were eager about it. The following day we went out on his boat and the sun and water were amazing. Yes the black man was flirting with me as well. Not to a disrespectful amount with my husband but playful. My husband did know I enjoyed black men so that was out there. My husband came up to me at one point on the boat and said hey if you want to play the game and enjoy our friend I will not mind. I was super nervous. I really wanted to but was a married woman. True we had been swinging but it had always been on equal terms and here I was being offered to enjoy myself alone.

Our host did continue to flirt with me and at one point I went below decks to make a *******. Of course he came down and I decided it was now or never and returned the flirting. Things went well and soon we were in the cabin fucking away as my husband was on the deck.

After returning to the hotel my husband and I had amazing sex a few times. He told me it had been so hot knowing what I was doing just below him. I had loved being with a black man again. This opened up a whole new kink for us as well.

So after returning home we were enjoying our own sexual games as well as swinging and getting into black men as well. We now have been enjoying the ups, down, and sideways adventures for a few years and are still loving it.
Love your story.

More power to you. Great to see a rea uninhibited couple with a husband whose primary goal is to see his wife experience all she can be. Great story.

A

that's hot love the story love to get to join your adventure as well!

Your husband is a very lucky man.

Loved your story.. If I may ask.. in reference to the first couple he went on a trip with and ended up being close enough friends to start swinging with them, have you ever talked them into joining you in your lusts for black men also.. if not, have you ever helped or converted any other couple into having a black lover join them also..?

Back