How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

Through my dating experiences I’ve come to realize that there are plenty of sexual freaks out there. I love when someone you would never imagine turns out to be some of the kinkiest you’ll ever meet.
Me as well. I've met some great friends and learned some things you'd never even think.

Me as well. I've met some great friends and learned some things you'd never even think.
I was dating this amazing beautiful woman and after about the third date she invited me over rather late one night. When she opened the door she stood there in 6” stripper heels and sexy sheer lingerie that left her completely exposed to her neighbors. Then brought me into the living room that was exposed via the front door having the top half made of glass and proceeded to let me have my way with her. Another time she actually opened the blinds in her bedroom and her backyard fence was up to a two story house.

I was dating this amazing beautiful woman and after about the third date she invited me over rather late one night. When she opened the door she stood there in 6” stripper heels and sexy sheer lingerie that left her completely exposed to her neighbors. Then brought me into the living room that was exposed via the front door having the top half made of glass and proceeded to let me have my way with her. Another time she actually opened the blinds in her bedroom and her backyard fence was up to a two story house.
She liked to put on a show.

And pulled me into it. It was very exciting for me.
Sounds like you two had a lot of fun.

One of the big ones for me was my cousin Jennifer. Her parents were always super prim and proper and very religious. She was never a rebel growing up and probably any person's image of an ideal *******. She got married after college and her and her husband bought a house. After that we started talking more with her and more with her husband as well. Her husband told my husband that Jennifer was an absolute freak when it came to the bedroom. They had literally had nights where they had not slept due to the amount and types of sex they were having. I kind of probed around the subject and finally she did open up that she loves sex and kink and especially feels a need to get into it heavily before having to deal with her parents for long.

Sounds like you two had a lot of fun.

One of the big ones for me was my cousin Jennifer. Her parents were always super prim and proper and very religious. She was never a rebel growing up and probably any person's image of an ideal *******. She got married after college and her and her husband bought a house. After that we started talking more with her and more with her husband as well. Her husband told my husband that Jennifer was an absolute freak when it came to the bedroom. They had literally had nights where they had not slept due to the amount and types of sex they were having. I kind of probed around the subject and finally she did open up that she loves sex and kink and especially feels a need to get into it heavily before having to deal with her parents for long.
I’ve learned that a lot of women have the fantasy of two men at the same time as well. My wife likes the idea of three and people watching.

I’ve learned that a lot of women have the fantasy of two men at the same time as well. My wife likes the idea of three and people watching.
Mine always started as curiosity and then turned into fantasy. You hear something or see something and wonder what it's like then you start thinking I might be able to make that happen, then you want it to happen. The only downside is sometimes you get done and are like "holy heck did I just do that?"

Mine always started as curiosity and then turned into fantasy. You hear something or see something and wonder what it's like then you start thinking I might be able to make that happen, then you want it to happen. The only downside is sometimes you get done and are like "holy heck did I just do that?"
That definitely describes some things I’ve done too

Back