How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

Race Traitor Pledge

I am a dumb white slut who deserves to be ****** into racial subjugation. My one true purpose and goal is to worship at a Black Man’s feet and see myself enslaved and take part in destroying the white disease I represent. white girls like me are meant to serve for Black Men’s pleasure and amusement. Our pale inferior bodies are meant to be filled by Black Cock. Our minds dedicated to the African cause. Our holes open and waiting to be filled with Black Seed… Our hearts devoted to extinguishing the white flesh from which we came.

What I want… More than anything… Is a world in which people like me don’t exist. That is what all white girls should want, and I am going to make sure they do. Please, Sir. Defile my white body. Utterly obliterate me. Ravage me with your dark-skinned fury. Unleash your rage on me, Sir… So, I may know your vengeance. Punish me for being born white. I want you to know that I see you as being superior to me, because you are Black, and all Black Men are superior to me. It is our duty as white women to serve you. I want to submit myself to you completely.

Not just as a woman… But, as a member of my inferior species. I want to do my part to bring about its destruction. I want to feel your seed deep inside of me and to know it is the reason my *******’s pure white bloodline ends.

I want to cum over and over again for you as I imagine all the potential unborn white babies in my baby being killed off one at a time. I crave that. I need it. It is what I deserve. It is what all whites deserve. We deserve to be bred out of existence.

Black Power. Now and forever. Until the whole world is Black Owned. ♠

By: White Extinction from another site.
I think ? you are definitely full of B.S., n you are a white male n NOT a woman... lol ?

Back