How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

Having a white bitch eat your ass like this...makes you feel like a king
Being in the place of the white bitch is both very exciting and humiliating. But again and again I say this; the man must know how to establish dominance and control first. I don't think any real woman would just say "I wanna lick your ass", get down, and do it. You must put her in a submissive and obedient mood first. And that is the hardest thing to do. In the past few weeks I have received like 100 one liner messages thanks to my posts on this site. Unfortunately they are all turnoffs.

Being in the place of the white bitch is both very exciting and humiliating. But again and again I say this; the man must know how to establish dominance and control first. I don't think any real woman would just say "I wanna lick your ass", get down, and do it. You must put her in a submissive and obedient mood first. And that is the hardest thing to do. In the past few weeks I have received like 100 one liner messages thanks to my posts on this site. Unfortunately they are all turnoffs.
I guess I've just been lucky...the women I've been with were eager to please...I just had to ask nicely

44500622.gif

1208848514.gif

1284351361.gif

1473238693.gif

1522458486.gif

730666357.gif
That's how I like to be treated

Back