How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

My new boyfriend Jamaal told me today that he practices “mantra sex”. That is, when you get a woman to say a phrase, or a mantra, over and over during sex. I was intrigued by the idea, and asked him what kind of phrases I would be asked to say. As an example, he said that I might repeat the words “Once Black Never Back” over and over, in time with his thrusts. If I stopped saying it, the thrusts would stop too, so I’d need to keep repeating it in order to get his cock. He said that four or five different phrases can be used during the course of lovemaking. He said that the tone can vary, from whispered to shouting. I like the idea of getting a black pounding while yelling “Once Black Never Back”
I like such mantras. What more can you say phrases? I'll skim it to my guy. He's black and I'm sure he'll like it. Thanks for the idea.

What shifted for me through the process of the Become a slut program is that I actually became a slut and managed to manifest a really amazing man in my life who treats me like his whore, makes me feel loved, adored, shared, fucked, used like never before...etc.
It's really been life changing. I now have what I have always longed and yearned for.♠️

Back