How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

White or black I don't care, you better hope I don't get to my purse and *******. I'll put a cap in your ass. THAT IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!! You don't ever slap a woman.
Funny I put that there for shock purpose... And it's a fake slap. I seen way worse on this site. And no one has said a thing

Funny I put that there for shock purpose... And it's a fake slap. I seen way worse on this site. And no one has said a thing
Nothing makes my ******* boil more than seeing a woman hit by anyone. It is not right. A man, black or white, that hits a woman is not a man in my boudoir.

Nothing makes my ******* boil more than seeing a woman hit by anyone. It is not right. A man, black or white, that hits a woman is not a man in my boudoir.
Very true. But what of the other pics here? *******... Children.... Last the very racist ones

Very true. But what of the other pics here? *******... Children.... Last the very racist ones
I do not approve of the ******* comments, girls who look ******* on this site, or even the comments "I wish my *******........." DISGUSTING! I had my affair with my Bull. I was devoted to him. He never made me do anything I didn't want to do, never intimidated me, and never balled his fist at me. He brought me out of my sexual shell, freed my inhibitions, and while it lasted I loved him better than my ex-husband. Even if my ex husband had raised his fist at me my Bull would have destroyed him. Sorry to get on my soapbox. It is how I feel.

I do not approve of the ******* comments, girls who look ******* on this site, or even the comments "I wish my *******........." DISGUSTING! I had my affair with my Bull. I was devoted to him. He never made me do anything I didn't want to do, never intimidated me, and never balled his fist at me. He brought me out of my sexual shell, freed my inhibitions, and while it lasted I loved him better than my ex-husband. Even if my ex husband had raised his fist at me my Bull would have destroyed him. Sorry to get on my soapbox. It is how I feel.
Bravo
well said
we are right behind all you said

Bravo
well said
we are right behind all you said
Not every pic is for everyone. There is the hope that common sense would differentiate between fantasy (not always sexual, turns you on fantasy) and reality. Not always the case, unfortunately, and that is a problem when it's the case. Just be real! Almost every white girl I've dated has mentioned having ******* fantasies, almost always Black guys. Not one would ever want it to actually happen. Hitting a Woman or slapping a Woman is waaay over the line from spanking! A bit of common sense goes a long way. Gotta run...

Not every pic is for everyone. There is the hope that common sense would differentiate between fantasy (not always sexual, turns you on fantasy) and reality. Not always the case, unfortunately, and that is a problem when it's the case. Just be real! Almost every white girl I've dated has mentioned having ******* fantasies, almost always Black guys. Not one would ever want it to actually happen. Hitting a Woman or slapping a Woman is waaay over the line from spanking! A bit of common sense goes a long way. Gotta run...
Everyone wants to have sex with blacks.... Get their rocks off.... But at the end of the day nobody wants to be black

Back