How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

Even at a young age. I was into black dongs in side a white lady. I'm in a mix area black white and everything. But always hot for me when ic a black man with a white woman. Today saw black dude with a hot white chick.
Should have told them they looked beautiful together and you celebrate their love or maybe just the fact that they're fucking.

Never get tired of seeing this one. That ******* look in her eyes as she's getting fucked speaks volumes about women and their sexuality. Don't buy into the bs that they're different from men in their lust. The only way they're different might be that they're far more carnal. Girls lie about what they want. Part of this is cultural brainwashing emerging from Western Christian culture and the age of chivalry which is all bullshit. Women aren't these special creatures to be protected and put on a pedestal. They're made to take big dick, hard. If allowed to they'd probably lay on their back all day and take dick if they were having multiple orgasms from it. Like they get in that zone where they seem possessed and I believe they would neglect everything else for that pleasure. I speak truth.

tumblr_nemb6sKcuT1tk1k3lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nemb6sKcuT1tk1k3lo2_500.jpg

Back