How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

tumblr_mmj99iC7v91rxiyipo1_500.jpg

Some of these pictures really make me wonder if I belong here. If this is how a guy wants to treat me, then I'm definitely in the wrong place.

Don't worry, Ms Mariposa. As you can see from the wide spectrum covered in this thread, there are a lot of variations from gentle and loving to hot and sexy to what some would consider outrageously cruel and inhumane, but the thing is there is no one right way. For as many different people that there are, there are that many ways that they wish to be treated or to treat someone.

As long as you match up with someone who shares your idea of how you should be treated, that's all that matters.
Your preference is apparently quite different from that of, say Ms Kum Hoar, but would be no more "right" for her than what she desires would be for you.

It's all good. :)

Don't worry, Ms Mariposa. As you can see from the wide spectrum covered in this thread, there are a lot of variations from gentle and loving to hot and sexy to what some would consider outrageously cruel and inhumane, but the thing is there is no one right way. For as many different people that there are, there are that many ways that they wish to be treated or to treat someone.

As long as you match up with someone who shares your idea of how you should be treated, that's all that matters.
Your preference is apparently quite different from that of, say Ms Kum Hoar, but would be no more "right" for her than what she desires would be for you.

Very good point! It just seems sometimes like I am one of the few women who will speak out and say that I am not here to be treated like a slut. I don't want to be controlled, and the first time someone puts down my husband or disrespects our relationship will be the last time. There seem to be more women on the flip side.

I guess time will tell. :)

Good response, Willisrvu, lady loves bbc and we need her in the mix..thanks osp

Back