How..... To Treat A White Girl!!!! (Amateur only)

I do not think she is being ****** to me it appears as if she is totally enjoying herself and lost in the moment
YES it looks that way.but her man is in charge of her pussy .and can make her do anything.she wanted his cock and knew he was going to be in control.thats why i said she is a good girl

YES it looks that way.but her man is in charge of her pussy .and can make her do anything.she wanted his cock and knew he was going to be in control.thats why i said she is a good girl
I get it... yes at that moment she is just lost to him... but isn't that what we desire to be taken to get lost in the moment to just enjoy the amazing feelings filling our body... for me it is about the moment the surrender and the understanding that I will be taken as I give myself away...

I know what it is like to be just lost with my man open and surrendered...

I get it... yes at that moment she is just lost to him... but isn't that what we desire to be taken to get lost in the moment to just enjoy the amazing feelings filling our body... for me it is about the moment the surrender and the understanding that I will be taken as I give myself away...

I know what it is like to be just lost with my man open and surrendered...
LOVE U cynthia u make women look good.u are 21 u waited to long.i was getting it like that at 13

I
HOW did it make you feel after getting blackend
it took a while before I consented to go out with a black guy but he was very patient with me and very persistent... I was nervous but more excited and when we did finally have sex it was very very good for me... I had a fiancee at the time and it did make me feel very confused because the sex was so much better

I
it took a while before I consented to go out with a black guy but he was very patient with me and very persistent... I was nervous but more excited and when we did finally have sex it was very very good for me... I had a fiancee at the time and it did make me feel very confused because the sex was so much better
Ihope he stayed with u.i know i would have.not because u like cock.but u are honest.

We eventually broke up... I just could not marry someone I knew would not make me happy... It took awhile but I cam to that conclusion...
AREu sure u are 21 u sound so much more mature.better to find out know than latter.just dont go over board with cock and haveing babys.not that its a bad thing.i had no choice about being breed but thats ok im cool with it.

Back